Unlocking the Kingpin Bounty contract for Tatooine did not grant mission

Jozandra

This is first time to purchase any Kingpin bounty contracts, and I did this after completing/turning in a henchman contract on Nar Shaddaa. It shows up in both Achievements and Conquests as having been unlocked, but there is absolutely nothing to tell me where to go, who to talk to nor how to complete the actual bounty contract. Is this a bug or what?

*edit* Kingpin contract I purchased was for Tatooine, not Nar Shaddaa.

Edited by Jozandra
Clarifying Kingpin contract was for different planet than the Henchman contract

This is first time to purchase any Kingpin bounty contracts, and I did this after completing/turning in a henchman contract on Nar Shaddaa. It shows up in both Achievements and Conquests as having been unlocked, but there is absolutely nothing to tell me where to go, who to talk to nor how to complete the actual bounty contract. Is this a bug or what?

Kingpin bounties that are unlocked for a character are picked up from the same terminal as the henchmen bounties. Are you saying the terminal isn't offering it after you finished unlocking it?

I believe you can only pick up one contract a day.. tomorrow you should be able to see the kingpin contract to select when you talk to the bounty quest giver.

This is incorrect. Each character can run one henchman bounty and one kingpin bounty per day.

This is incorrect. Each character can run one henchman bounty and one kingpin bounty per day.

This is partly correct. You can run one of each on the same day if you pick different planets for the henchman and kingpin bounty. As soon as you finish either one, you cannot run another bounty on the same planet for the same client.

To the op: it seems to me that you have unlocked the Nar Shadda kingpin bounty and since you already finished a henchman contract on the same planet you have to wait till the daily reset before you can pick up the kingpin bounty from the terminal.

Edited by Phazonfreak

This is partly correct. You can run one of each on the same day if you pick different planets for the henchman and kingpin bounty. As soon as you finish either one, you cannot run another bounty on the same planet for the same client.

To the op: it seems to me that you have unlocked the Nar Shadda kingpin bounty and since you already finished a henchman contract on the same planet you have to wait till the daily reset before you can pick up the kingpin bounty from the terminal.

This is also incorrect. The only "restriction" (so to speak) is the mission log cannot contain both a kingpin and henchman for the same planet at the same time. However, you can run one and turn it in and then run the other on the same character on the same day. I've done it many times.

Kingpin bounties that are unlocked for a character are picked up from the same terminal as the henchmen bounties. Are you saying the terminal isn't offering it after you finished unlocking it?

Not exactly what I am saying. After unlocking the Kingpin contract, I wasn't given a reason to look directly at the separate terminal. At that particular time, I had several crew missions being returned which caused me to click through everything rather quickly without reading them fully. My natural assumption was that there would be a log entry in the Missions UI.

Thank you for asking about the terminal. Indeed, that was the missing step that I had not considered.