chat window bug

Quaza

Is anyone else having an issue with the chat window during warzones? I will radomly loose control of some of my abilities during battle. Certain keystrokes are useless. Seems to be triggered by typing in the chat window. If I close the window and reopen it I'm ok until i type again. VERY FRUSTRATING. Limited abilities or no communication. Just lost match because of it. Some Imp Scum was capping the node on grass on Alderan WZ while I was standing 3 feet away. Could not do a thing. Controls froze. Looked like I was just standing there with my thumb up my arse. Team NOT happy. Any fix for this? Thanks

I'm sometimes accidently hitting the enter key, which puts me in chat. Takes a second or two to realize what just happened and since I don't know how to exit chat without sending a message/hitting enter I then have to make sure I delete everything (like tuqwyrtury from trying to use abilties) before I hit enter again and exit chat. Entirely a human error on my part.

How do I exit chat without having to use Enter btw?I'm rarely communicating with people when I play so I'm not familiar with all the commands.

Edited by MidichIorian

Is anyone else having an issue with the chat window during warzones? I will radomly loose control of some of my abilities during battle. Certain keystrokes are useless. Seems to be triggered by typing in the chat window. If I close the window and reopen it I'm ok until i type again. VERY FRUSTRATING. Limited abilities or no communication. Just lost match because of it. Some Imp Scum was capping the node on grass on Alderan WZ while I was standing 3 feet away. Could not do a thing. Controls froze. Looked like I was just standing there with my thumb up my arse. Team NOT happy. Any fix for this? Thanks

Ctrl + u will reset the UI I believe. And, yes, it happens very often. Only once for myself, but I see it constantly.