Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Color Crystals

Kangsauce
12.15.2011 , 11:43 PM | #1
Hey all. Im a Lvl 11 Guardian and I was just wondering, how can i get my hands on a green color crystal?

I got a blue one with my lightsaber and I have an orange one from the early access, but I really want a green one.

Thanks.

Zailou
12.15.2011 , 11:53 PM | #2
You could check the GTN (auction house), ask an artificer to craft you one or wait for a saber quest reward / drop that has a green crystal

wakingthefallen
12.16.2011 , 12:22 AM | #3
Just get Artifice and make your own.
WakingTheFallen used Derp! its super effective!!

damolawler
12.16.2011 , 08:55 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Kangsauce View Post
Hey all. Im a Lvl 11 Guardian and I was just wondering, how can i get my hands on a green color crystal?

I got a blue one with my lightsaber and I have an orange one from the early access, but I really want a green one.

Thanks.
Just buy one from the Galactic Trade Network. located in the Market sector in Coruscant. I think you can also access the GTN while on the republic fleet?

Emptus
12.16.2011 , 10:14 AM | #5
Artificers are capable of making pretty much any stat-crystal in any color. I haven't found any orange or purple recipes yet but I'm sure they are UT or Slicing schematics.

You should look to upgrade your crystal to something better than the +1 endurance you start with
"In the face of evil, complacency is compliance."

Kheldras
12.16.2011 , 11:45 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by damolawler View Post
Just buy one from the Galactic Trade Network. located in the Market sector in Coruscant. I think you can also access the GTN while on the republic fleet?
Yep in the fleet too, its even marked on the map.
...and thats the way the flatcake crumbles.