Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Post 1.1 Ilum PVP Issues Discussion

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Post 1.1 Ilum PVP Issues Discussion
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Coldhugs
01.18.2012 , 06:56 PM | #2811
I hope the lesson learned from all this is that while releasing new content quickly seems like a great idea, it is much more important to get it right than push it out early.

pawestman
01.18.2012 , 06:57 PM | #2812
Well my guild just announced they will be quitting and going back to WoW if this isn't reverted. That's 250 Republic on a server that probably couldn't live without us. I'm one of the few people staying regardless, but I will be rolling Empire if this isn't rolled back.

No point dealing with this when there are more Battlemasters on Empire than there are players on Republic. If you can't beat 'em, might as well join 'em.

Exponentially
01.18.2012 , 06:57 PM | #2813
Quote: Originally Posted by Idockdudes View Post
There wont be. If it ever crossed their mind to do a rollback Im sure they would have done it right away to reduce the backlash.
They can't just DO IT, there's lots of bureaucracy involved before they can

Nangasaur
01.18.2012 , 06:57 PM | #2814
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_Karsk View Post
BioWare.....

As a Republic player today i sure got blown away...
Quote:
PvP We have an entire team dedicated to adding content and features to player vs. player. We have some of the most experienced PvP developers in the world on this team. So far very few people have seen, or know much about the stunning Open World PVP on Ilum; when you get to the high levels prepare to be blown away!
And "blown away" is exactly what's happening to the republic right now.
Full-Time Beta Forums Tester
Spoiler

JovethGonzalez
01.18.2012 , 06:59 PM | #2815 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi folks, please refer to our official response to this issue here. As a reminder, please follow our forum rules when responding. We will be closing this thread for now. Please continue to discuss in the redirected thread. Thank you.