What did you get for Life Day...

Beniboybling

...that was Star Warsy?

Hope you all had a great Life Day! Seeing as it tis the season I thought I may as well put up something festive. So, did you get any cool Star Wars gifts for Xmas? Or maybe you got someone else something? Or just went out and bought your own? Post a link, video, picture, whatever you like - show off your toys!

My Christmas was surprisingly Star Warsy, I got a Lego Darth Vader Alarm Clock (:p) , and 'The Jedi Path' - now I wanna get the 'Book of Sith' to complete my collection.

Edited by Beniboybling

You got The Jedi Path? Nice. I'm actually going to be using that as a sourcebook for when I revamp the in-depth look at the PT Jedi and Sith.

As to the topic: Didn't get anything Star Warsy for Life Day. Couldn't find Plagueis or Book of Sith at any bookstores. :(

Nice! Epic T-shirt, kinda jealous :p And Darth Plageuis is a great read by the way - I'm sure you'll like it. And you can get it off Amazon Aurbere, although Book of Sith is only available with the massive holocron, looks like I have to wait until April to get the book by itself :p

Hope you all had a great Christmas!

Edited by Beniboybling

i got a lego ultimate colecters series r2d2 and a 3d owners guide of the milenium falcon

O.K, I want that now. Really badly. You could say I'm jealous, but it's more burning passion for me to get one and hoard it, while stroking the box saying, "My precious".:eek:

An Obiwan Kenobe and Yoda figurine (toys, but they have stands so I can just put them on a shelf and stare at them with awe) and the original trilogy on blue-ray (bluray? can't spell.) They've got the cast and director commentary on them, too and I've been watching those. Now I'm going to watch 1-6 in order in the next few days to come!

An Obiwan Kenobe and Yoda figurine (toys, but they have stands so I can just put them on a shelf and stare at them with awe) and the original trilogy on blue-ray (bluray? can't spell.) They've got the cast and director commentary on them, too and I've been watching those. Now I'm going to watch 1-6 in order in the next few days to come!
Sounds like fun, did that come with the documentary 'Empire of Dreams'? Because that is very good.

A jedi bathrobe.....Which I may or may not be wearing right now.....

Haha, that's great. Also to turnoverla-page (is that right?) i might just have to get one. I think it's hilarious you stroked the box as well. :D Looks like people had a nice Life Day.

Even though Life Day is technically over, (and only celebrated every three years BW :w_wink::w_wink:) I figured I would share this message with all of us...

"This holiday is yours, but we all share with you the hope that this day brings us closer to freedom, and to harmony, and to peace. No matter how different we appear, we're all the same in our struggle against the powers of evil and darkness. I hope that this day will always be a day of joy in which we can reconfirm our dedication and our courage. And more than anything else, our love for one another. This is the promise of the Tree of Life."

―Princess Leia Organa

Have a wonderful Life Day/week/month/howeveryoucelebrtaeit!

May the force be with us all.

Even though Life Day is technically over, (and only celebrated every three years BW :w_wink::w_wink:) I figured I would share this message with all of us...

"This holiday is yours, but we all share with you the hope that this day brings us closer to freedom, and to harmony, and to peace. No matter how different we appear, we're all the same in our struggle against the powers of evil and darkness. I hope that this day will always be a day of joy in which we can reconfirm our dedication and our courage. And more than anything else, our love for one another. This is the promise of the Tree of Life."

―Princess Leia Organa

Have a wonderful Life Day/week/month/howeveryoucelebrtaeit!

May the force be with us all.

Happy Life Day to all and to all a good night! :D

My fiancee definitely went over the top with Star Wars stuff this year (not that I mind of course :D):

- A Darth Vader jacket

- 3 different calendars (movie edition, comic book edition, and a day-at-a-time one)

- An X-wing ice cube tray

- 2 picture frames - one says "We have powerful friends" and lights up and the other one says "This will be a day long remembered!"

- Star Wars family car decals

- And last but not least, the so-called "Fett Box" containing a Fett shirt, a Fett costume hoodie, a wallet with Fett showing Han in carbonite reflecting in his visor, the skiff barge/sarlaac pit Lego set, and an M&M Fett candy dispenser/mini-fan

...Oh and a few non-SW things too :)

She also willingly sat through the bootleg DVD of the Holiday Special that I found online. She's definitely a keeper lol

My fiancee definitely went over the top with Star Wars stuff this year (not that I mind of course :D):

- A Darth Vader jacket

- 3 different calendars (movie edition, comic book edition, and a day-at-a-time one)

- An X-wing ice cube tray

- 2 picture frames - one says "We have powerful friends" and lights up and the other one says "This will be a day long remembered!"

- Star Wars family car decals

- And last but not least, the so-called "Fett Box" containing a Fett shirt, a Fett costume hoodie, a wallet with Fett showing Han in carbonite reflecting in his visor, the skiff barge/sarlaac pit Lego set, and an M&M Fett candy dispenser/mini-fan

...Oh and a few non-SW things too :)

She also willingly sat through the bootleg DVD of the Holiday Special that I found online. She's definitely a keeper lol

WOW, a lot of awesome stuff there. Just looked up Darth Vader jacket, I want one! :D