Where is the dark projects vendor?

Dr_Mega

Looking to buy the X-70 ship for my stronghold, but it says it's available from the "dark projects vendor." Anyone know where that is? Thanks in advance!

It is in the GTN section where the pvp/guild ships are at. There is a vendor there that sells the ships for 5 dark projects and I believe 5 Universal Pre-Fab 3.

Edited by ScarletBlaze

Thanks Scarlet. I found the "Starfighter and PVP Decorations Vendor" by the flagship guys... is that who you're talking about? That vendor has a handful of ships but not the X-70. When I go into the decorations menu it says "Source: Dark Projects Vendor." But Dulfy says it's the Starfighter/PvP one. I am confused.

Same. I'm trying to get some of the large "Ship Computer: Republic (Full) " decorations for our guild ship and it's listed as "Source: Vendor: Dark Projects".

Not the Base version which can be bought with Industrial Prefab MK-3.

The Starfighter/PVP Decoration Vendor and Flagship Commissioner do not have it.

Same. I'm trying to get some of the large "Ship Computer: Republic (Full) " decorations for our guild ship and it's listed as "Source: Vendor: Dark Projects".

Not the Base version which can be bought with Industrial Prefab MK-3.

The Starfighter/PVP Decoration Vendor and Flagship Commissioner do not have it.

It looks like it was supposed to be on the flagship commissioner. but its not. If anyone can find it that'd be great.

• 2 weeks later...

Now at 2.10 the "Ship Computer: Republic (Full)" and "Ship Computer: Imperial (Full)" is still listed as "Source: Vendor: Dark Projects" but isn't available in the guild ship vendor area.

I'm assuming the "Starfighter & PvP Decoration Vendor" is the "Vendor: Dark Projects" but again, none of them have it in that area and do not know of another vendor.

Chalking it up to a slew of other missing deco items but would be nice to know for sure what vendor should have it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any update? Can't find it, not in the bottom corner either - that's just the Industrial/Synthetic/Universal and Utility decorations vendors. No Dark Projects Vendor.

Would be nice if one of the Devs/BW employees could clarify us on this matter. :(

• 2 months later...