Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[E/R][LFG] Returning Healer LF Late Night, Active Guild

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Satele Shan
[E/R][LFG] Returning Healer LF Late Night, Active Guild

XxKaelanixX
12.06.2018 , 05:40 PM | #1
Hi all. Returning player, been back about a week. I'm mainly based on Star Forge but have been unable to find a late night guild/group there.

I'm looking for an active PvE guild -- I like to participate in Conquest/Events/FPs/Operations. Especially looking to jump back in Operations -- have mostly HM experience, a bit of NiM experience. I play healers and would be willing to level/boost whichever healer is needed. I have a lot of experience raiding in several MMOs (WoW, FFXIV, etc.) and always play a healer -- so it's an environment and role that I am very comfortable and familiar with.

I'm available mostly at night, after 1am EST. Except for Tues & Fri which I am available anytime. I can also swing afternoon raids (2p-7p EST), but I am absolutely not available from 8p-1a EST on most days. Not going to change, which is what is making it hard to find a group since I have such an odd schedule!

If you know of or are in a late night guild, let me know via here or on Discord (Kaelani#4805)
Kaelani Ohana
Kaekixi, 70 Operative; Kaelani, 70 Merc
Kaelaní, 70 Scoundrel; Kaerisma, 70 Commando; Kaelaena, 65 Sage; Kaesley, 70 Gunslinger

draxuxus
12.07.2018 , 05:20 PM | #2
would you be interested in starting something from the ground up during those times? i prefer to raid latenight (11pm PST/10MST till whenever) and i too know the pain of not being able to find something.

LMK if that sounds like something that would interest you
Draxuxus-Jugg/Dark'Draxuxux-Sin/Draxuxu's-Tech-Tank extraordinaire
Retired 3ID Combat Vet Just Enjoying life and Killing Darth's one at a time. The Dark side has lovely oatmeal raisin cookies.
Referal for Game Time

XxKaelanixX
12.11.2018 , 02:40 AM | #3
Still looking!
Kaelani Ohana
Kaekixi, 70 Operative; Kaelani, 70 Merc
Kaelaní, 70 Scoundrel; Kaerisma, 70 Commando; Kaelaena, 65 Sage; Kaesley, 70 Gunslinger