Fire Works Party on New Years Eve?

Dawginole

Anyone want to help schedule a Fire Works event in our capital cities on New Years Eve? If you didn't here, we will be rewarded fire works on the 20th of Dec. for the 1yr anniversary. Was thinking that those of us that will be around on New Years Eve should all go to our cap cities and fire them off at midnight!

I will feel sorry for anyone logged into this game at midnight on new years eve...

I mean I agree with you. But I just moved to a new city half way across the country from home. I'll get to go home for Christmas. But have to be back for work prior to New Years. With the lack of people I know I will likely be in that night watching the Peach Bowl and playing some swtor.

I'm sure there are others out there that will not have their preferred options for activities available that night either who would enjoy some in game community fun as an alternative.

heh, my new year's eve will be 8 hours prior to server time. given he's around, I guess I can meet with hawk and we have a 2 people party ;)

Now THAT sounds like a plan. xD We gotta do this haha, past 0h that is tho, if I'm still able to log in that is.

We're only 6 hrs in front tho for EST, +7 for Central time

I'll keep my fireworks then, maybe I'll fire some for the one year part tho, but they 3 more days and day 1 players like me have anniversary already. ^^

Btw. it will be my first new years eve playing on an US server, I won't be on when you others party tho, I was sober last year and I'm NOT gonna repeat it. xD

So yeah, anniversary on Saturday for early access, gonna be drunk on Saturday anyway.

To finish this post, I'll tell you my nerdiest new years eve celebration, but hell the sound was awesome:

many many years ago, I celebrated the new years ever with my sound volume (with subwoofer) put to max and just throwing frag grenades in America's Army, that was some awesome ambience. xD

cheers

I want to be a part of this, but it really depends on which timezone we go with. CST, my timezone, I won't be able to do. Before and after, shouldn't be a problem though. G/f will not want me on the game at midnight our time. Edited by vactus