What's your legacy surname?

Soulmatey

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<The Cobain Legacy> on Tomb of Freedon Nadd :D

And i have transfered my Powertech from my empty server to Nightmare Lands.

My previous legacy name ''Luchtloper'' was allready taken on Nightmare Lands so i need a new legacy name.

I was thinking about Sion or Mandalore.

<The Cobain Legacy> on Tomb of Freedon Nadd :D

And i have transfered my Powertech from my empty server to Nightmare Lands.

My previous legacy name ''Luchtloper'' was allready taken on Nightmare Lands so i need a new legacy name.

I was thinking about Sion or Mandalore.

You do know that Sion is the name of a class at a school in Brisbane.

I am not sure what i will name myself yet but has to be something that goes with Sharth.

The Gallifreyan Legacy over on the Harbinger. I had been watching one the classic Doctor Who episodes (The Five Doctors, If anyone wanted to know) And since Doctor Who is my second favorite Sci Fi show, I figured... What the heck!

The Harkness Legacy here. Captain Idriss (who knows, possibly long lost in time and space smuggling sister of captain Jack?) at your service. ;) Along with her sister and their mother at Red Eclipse (yeah that doesn't make much sense but I like this surname).

(for those unaware, rip-off from Torchwood/Doctor Who)

Amarantos: lit. never wilting. From the mythological Greek flower "Amaranth."

So I felt since my main is a Sith, that immortality was a good focus for a surname. Eternal life seems to be an obsession of many Sith right? Plus "the word for "triumph" or "conquest" in Rakatan is darr, and the word for "death" is tah, leading to the theory that "Darth" is derived from darr tah and therefore means "triumph over death" or "immortal". Thus the very title Darth, speaks volumes about the intended victory of a Dark Lord of the Sith over death itself.

~THE AMARANTOS LEGACY~

Edited by AshlaBoga

The Harkness Legacy here. Captain Idriss (who knows, possibly long lost in time and space smuggling sister of captain Jack?) at your service. ;) Along with her sister and their mother at Red Eclipse (yeah that doesn't make much sense but I like this surname).

(for those unaware, rip-off from Torchwood/Doctor Who)

Was the name Jack already taken?

Zend.

Because my real name is Salla and there used to be a female Smuggler called Salla Zend during the Rebellion era. I came across this information by accident when I was browsing Wookieepedia for inspiration for a cool legacy name.

Just a couple days ago, inspired by this again, I created a female Smuggler and really like the class so far. :)

Kallig, surprised no one gets the reference yet. Also surprised I still haven't been forced to change it.

I went with Kallig'Do.

Mostly because i figured taking the straight name would be blocked(looks like it wasnt if you are any indication) and because i figured story/rp wise it would be better to adopt the name partially. Fits in with the story and past behind the Kallig name

Was the name Jack already taken?

Sadly but not surprisingly, yes. ;) Even in early access, and then I had to transfer anyway lately so it's a good thing because I'd have been very pissed if I had to rename him. :D