Suggestion to fix very serious continuity errors.

El_tres

Day and night cycle is not a continuity error, if it was then you would have to ask why no one ever seems to eat or sleep .

think taris as an example.

we know for a fact that there is a day/night cycle, because repub visit the planet during the daytime, while sith get it at night.

we as the players just don't get to see that cycle within our character's perspective.

And I hate to sound indelicate, but... where do you go to go?

On Coruscant there is an entire mini-quest devoted to your character fixing the waste disposal system, but nowhere is there a restroom to visit. (Admittedly I have only gotten to Taris but I have my doubts one will appear in future planets).

It may sound perverse but I think it would be amusing beyond measure to be able to take down an enemy while they are... busy, especially if it is a named enemy at the end of a quest line. Such an ignoble end to one of the Empire's best! (Or Republic, take your pick.)

Anyway, talk of continuity errors brought this to mind (also admittedly the lack of facilities is not a continuity error, just an aesthetic choice!)

off the top of my head, only Mass Effect and Duke Nukem actually had working... facilities. i can think of plenty of games with johns in them... but none that actually worked.

Edited by Jaidan

think taris as an example.

we know for a fact that there is a day/night cycle, because repub visit the planet during the daytime, while sith get it at night.

we as the players just don't get to see that cycle within our character's perspective.

off the top of my head, only Mass Effect and Duke Nukem actually had working... facilities. i can think of plenty of games with johns in them... but none that actually worked.

Another game would be Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines. This game also had actual working facilities which the NPCs actually used; and your character could actually use this situation to their advantage (enemies were completely distracted, allowing for stealthy maneuvers).

On topic, even though I fully immerse myself in the game world, I never pay attention to the sky at all. I guess I'll count myself as lucky I never really noticed, because it doesn't bother me.

What does bother me however, is the Foundry. And I won't spoil as to why.

Edited by MasterVile

And I hate to sound indelicate, but... where do you go to go?

On Coruscant there is an entire mini-quest devoted to your character fixing the waste disposal system, but nowhere is there a restroom to visit. (Admittedly I have only gotten to Taris but I have my doubts one will appear in future planets).

It may sound perverse but I think it would be amusing beyond measure to be able to take down an enemy while they are... busy, especially if it is a named enemy at the end of a quest line. Such an ignoble end to one of the Empire's best! (Or Republic, take your pick.)

Anyway, talk of continuity errors brought this to mind (also admittedly the lack of facilities is not a continuity error, just an aesthetic choice!)

This! I was just about to write a post wondering where the referesher on my boat was supposed to be located. I'm imagining Force-stasis-ing a portafresher and dumping a scared, pantsless mook out of it, and that's making my night.

Thank you to those that have contributed other continuity errors... many of the continuity errors that I have percieved have been the "easter egg" type Bullcrap that they throw in just for fun.

Lack of a day/night cycle isn't an easter egg. Are you sure you didn't just skim through a Game Informer to pick up some slang?

Or maybe you are just an amazing troll :eek:

If that's the case; well played!