2 Things I'm Confused On.

Mixzoko

1. When I was a subscriber during the release of KOTFE, I didn't receive a level 60 coin? I know it's a bit late to post now, but I just figured out I could post on the forums haha. Anyhow I was kind of looking forward to that token so I could make a Jedi Guardian but I simply didn't have one.

2. Do I need to purchase SOR, or does it come free with subscription?

Thank you.

1. When I was a subscriber during the release of KOTFE, I didn't receive a level 60 coin? I know it's a bit late to post now, but I just figured out I could post on the forums haha. Anyhow I was kind of looking forward to that token so I could make a Jedi Guardian but I simply didn't have one.

2. Do I need to purchase SOR, or does it come free with subscription?

Thank you.

I can't help you with the missing lvl 60 token, but for the SoR I think if you are a sub it is free. There were other threads asking this so you can (and should) do a search just to be 100% certain:)

The free Level 60 for KotFE didn't come as a coin or token. It's an option when you create a new character, that is, when you go to create a new character, you have the option to start a new character at Level 1 as usual, or to start a new character at Level 60.

Have you checked the Create Character option at the character selection screen?

Edited by Trynitris

The free Level 60 for KotFE didn't come as a coin or token. It's an option when you create a new character, that is, when you go to create a new character, you have the option to start a new character at Level 1 as usual, or to start a new character at Level 60.

Have you checked the Create Character option at the character selection screen?

Yeah I did, it says I don't have one and the "Create Character" box is faded.

Just FYI , if you create a jedi guardian with the free lvl 60 you can't play SOR anyway, you'll start The Hunt directly.

Yeah, I realize. I don't really want to play SOR, I mainly want to play KOTFE.

Yeah, I realize. I don't really want to play SOR, I mainly want to play KOTFE.

Imo you should play through SoR as it is not so bad:)

...but if you are worried about having to play the vanilla stories...I say go for it...they are wonderfull experience and you won't be disappointed....or you can skip the story and level doing only FPs (as they give alot of xp)....

Edited by Saelinne

Imo you should play through SoR as it is not so bad:)

...but if you are worried about having to play the vanilla stories...I say go for it...they are wonderfull experience and you won't be disappointed....or you can skip the story and level doing only FPs (as they give alot of xp)....

I have characters ready to play SOR, as they are at the capped level of 55, so I will have to subscribe in a few to get access so I can move onto SOR.

I have characters ready to play SOR, as they are at the capped level of 55, so I will have to subscribe in a few to get access so I can move onto SOR.

You already have access to SoR if you were a subscriber during the release of KotFE (as you stated in your OP). At that time, all previous expansions became included with the subscription, along with the first 9 chapters of KotFE. Provided there were no bugs with your subscription status, you should be able to access Prelude to Revan / Forged Alliances from the astromech droid on fleet, then pick up SoR from your ship's mission terminal, and so on. If you are unable to access SoR, then I suspect something went wrong with your subscription around the time KotFE was released, which could also explain why you don't have the insta-60 option showing up.

You already have access to SoR if you were a subscriber during the release of KotFE (as you stated in your OP). At that time, all previous expansions became included with the subscription, along with the first 9 chapters of KotFE. Provided there were no bugs with your subscription status, you should be able to access Prelude to Revan / Forged Alliances from the astromech droid on fleet, then pick up SoR from your ship's mission terminal, and so on. If you are unable to access SoR, then I suspect something went wrong with your subscription around the time KotFE was released, which could also explain why you don't have the insta-60 option showing up.

But if I subscribe now, will I get the ability to play it?

If you had access to SoR before, you still have it. Period. You don't lose access to any of the expansions, once you get them. Since you had (some part of) KotFE, you still have access to KotFE now, plus everything that came before, including SoR. If/when your subscription ends (or ended), you simply will not get any new chapters of KotFE that are released after your paid time runs out. But you keep everything you got up until that point.

If your character creation button is greyed out, that means you have used all your character slots, and you will either need to unlock an additional slot, or delete one of your existing characters, before you can create a new one.

Edited by Adric_the_Red

If you had access to SoR before, you still have it. Period. You don't lose access to any of the expansions, once you get them. Since you had (some part of) KotFE, you still have access to KotFE now, plus everything that came before, including SoR. If/when your subscription ends (or ended), you simply will not get any new chapters of KotFE that are released after your paid time runs out. But you keep everything you got up until that point.

If your character creation button is greyed out, that means you have used all your character slots, and you will either need to unlock an additional slot, or delete one of your existing characters, before you can create a new one.

I simply was not granted a coin, it says "0 Level 60 Characters" and whenever I hover over the option to create a level 60, it simply denies me saying I need to purchase one through the Cartel Market.

I simply was not granted a coin, it says "0 Level 60 Characters" and whenever I hover over the option to create a level 60, it simply denies me saying I need to purchase one through the Cartel Market.
There was never any "coin" for the free level 60 character. It was (and still is) simply an option at character creation. Note that you have to pay for at least 30 days of subscription time to get the free 60, so if you were on a free 7-day sub for using someone's referral link, that doesn't count. Also, you only get one free level 60 per account, so if you used it on one server, you can't get another on a different server.

If you had a paid sub at KotFE release, and never used the option for a free level 60 on any server, and don't have it now, you need to file a ticket in game, or phone CS to get it sorted out.

Edited by Adric_the_Red