can we get a bit more freedom with armor and weapons please...

Kaladorei

As title says, i feel like my character cant wear anything i actually might want to, i dont care that im a tank, if i like the look of something wether or not its practical to use i should be able to wear other stuff.

Weapons are my big gripe. As a vanguard tank why am i forced to use a blaster rifle. why can i not use a techstaff, vibrosword or other stlyes of tank weapons. Im not asking for lightsabers for a trooper but i am asking for the game to be a bit more looser when it comes to gear. i mean a blaster pilstol wouldnt hurt a trooper and a blaster rifle wouldnt hurt a smuggler given the mechanics didnt change abiltiy wise. i just think theres not enough freedom in this "MMO" to justify advertising "your own saga" and "you choose your path". when in fact these statements are not true.

I agree to some degree (not with the ranged tank using light armor / melee weapons though)

You should at least give each faction the same weapons!

As a gunslinger it would be cool to be able to use a sniper rifle, as a powertech you should be able to wear a blaster rifle, etc. etc...

(And blaster pistols are just lame, by the way :D)

Edited by Gunfox