Bug reports for Knights of the Fallen Empire

kimurakimako

1: For some reason the Companion summoning arrow is not there and the companion bar is disappearing on a regular basis so you cannot summon pets you need to further the storyline: Game stopper

2. CTRL-U removes everything on the screen but pressing a second time does not bring anything back you have to alt-tab out of the game to let the graphics reload: Game-stopper

3. Any enemy you throw over the edge in Zakuul falls a short distance hovers in mid air and continues fighting.: Funny but stupid

1: For some reason the Companion summoning arrow is not there and the companion bar is disappearing on a regular basis so you cannot summon pets you need to further the storyline: Game stopper

2. CTRL-U removes everything on the screen but pressing a second time does not bring anything back you have to alt-tab out of the game to let the graphics reload: Game-stopper

3. Any enemy you throw over the edge in Zakuul falls a short distance hovers in mid air and continues fighting.: Funny but stupid

1: Where exactly are we looking at? I've seen the arrow, but only on the one companion I am allowed to have out at the time.

2: Never had that issue yet.

3: I push them, and they never see me again. Might just be weird lag on your end.

So I went to make my free level 60 this morning and every time I try I am given a level 1 version of the advanced class I chose (i.e. a level one sage, sniper, assassin etc.) and instead of starting on the new content it starts me out on the original story, the new story does not even appear in my mission log. I have tried reloading the game, different classes, both factions, male and female, every variation I could think of and the result is still the same. I played around with a few different classes last night (wed Oct 28) before the patch and it worked fine with only the odd occurrence of this (about 1 in 10 times did this happen) but this morning after the patch i have tried a dozen times and they are all level 1s. I have submitted a ticket and am awaiting a response. Has anyone else run into this issue so far?

• 2 weeks later...

I am having the same issue with #1, and #3. Falling enemies don't really bug me so much, but being stuck on chapter 4 and not being able to progress because I am unable to summon a companion is upsetting. It is also upsetting when you try to start a new character to pass the time with and level up, but they can't summon any companions either. Even when they are kinda needed to progress the story line.

So I went to make my free level 60 this morning and every time I try I am given a level 1 version of the advanced class I chose (i.e. a level one sage, sniper, assassin etc.) and instead of starting on the new content it starts me out on the original story, the new story does not even appear in my mission log. I have tried reloading the game, different classes, both factions, male and female, every variation I could think of and the result is still the same. I played around with a few different classes last night (wed Oct 28) before the patch and it worked fine with only the odd occurrence of this (about 1 in 10 times did this happen) but this morning after the patch i have tried a dozen times and they are all level 1s. I have submitted a ticket and am awaiting a response. Has anyone else run into this issue so far?

Haven't had the same issue, but I did notice a lot of issues that came out of their mid day patch

• 1 month later...
im a subscriber and my ship doesnt have the mission to give me for the fallen empire. at the same time i cant level up my level 60 character(the same one with the mission bug) to 61. it seems like i havent got the KotFE for the character at all. in the case i cant try it with another character because of its my only 60. i have sent 3 tickets since i got the problem. my time is precious. still no help from the customer service and my subscribe goes on for nothing. calling to the developers; you have to make me get fun, not to get nervous. solve it.

im a subscriber and my ship doesnt have the mission to give me for the fallen empire. at the same time i cant level up my level 60 character(the same one with the mission bug) to 61. it seems like i havent got the KotFE for the character at all. in the case i cant try it with another character because of its my only 60. i have sent 3 tickets since i got the problem. my time is precious. still no help from the customer service and my subscribe goes on for nothing. calling to the developers; you have to make me get fun, not to get nervous. solve it.

Fastest way to get this resolved is most likely to install Skype and get a cheap Headset to call them, should to my knowledge be free. Details see here, it's a bit older but should still be accurate and info on calling directly from Helpcenter.

I hope this helps.

Edited by hof_th

• 2 months later...

I just left Zakuul (while doing chapter 4) I came back and now i am stuck in the city part, while I must be at the jungle part. There is a taxi logo, but the droid doesn't show up. Please tell me I dont have to start all over again.

Sorry found out this is not a bug, but still why does the taxi droid not show up? Maybe this is a bug?

Edited by EdwinvOoijen

• 3 months later...

I may have found a bug as well.

Okay, maybe this is just me, but when I enter Chapter 2: A Dream Of Empire, the conversation with Valkorian starts but almost immediately freezes and I have to shut down the game window, because it doesn't even let me abort the conversation. I tried it several times but the same thing kept happening. Has anyone else experienced this?

• 4 months later...

After I installed KoFE I haven't been able to change my screen resolution or complete the Descent into the Core quest for the Rise of the Hutt Cartel expansion.

I've reinstalled twice. That was after resetting the quest just under ten times. These are both old bugs, by the way. With the last posts on the subject I could find being back around launch.

I've seen this posted on Reddit but I wanted to post it here as well to make sure the devs know about it.

It involves the last fight, so i'm putting it in spoiler tags, just cuz ;)

In the Arcann fight, at the end when Arcann continuously channels lightning and you're supposed to walk up and bash him with the shield my character becomes rooted and cannot move. None of my CC breaks will work either, so I cannot do anything except slowly die.

Please fix this ASAP because I cannot complete the chapter in story mode until it's fixed.

Veteran mode works fine, but is extremely difficult with the gear my character currently has.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
me my problem is in chapter XI when we meet Aric when it is necessary to disable the shield (where we must follow the color trick) there is one bug. I left then go back on the game nothing, reinisialize the quest and nothing happens so I can not advance you would have a walkthrough plz :(:(:( Edited by darknemesice

• 2 years later...

So the bug I came across in this expansion is in Chapter 1: The Hunt (Sith inquisitor).

When Prince Arcann takes you and Darth Marr to see Valkorion, it freezes near the beginning of the cutscene as you enter the throne room. I've tried restarting the client as well as my computer, but nothing works. It keeps freezing on the exact same cutscene.