Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game Update 5.4a

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Lord_Lunacy
08.31.2017 , 02:31 PM | #1321
Quote: Originally Posted by everclearisalive View Post
He would've make a great sith though. all that scheming... anyway, SPOILERS!
Darth Littlefinger. . .
Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes...meh, you know the rest.

Darklicious
08.31.2017 , 02:31 PM | #1322
Quote: Originally Posted by deguste View Post
How can subs can accept that ? lost time lost money , and they say no compensation ....
When u pay for a service or u buy anything if that thing dont work u get money back , so i dont understand why it dont work here .
It called a scam .
Uh-huh. Scam. You should consult a lawyer immediatley. Before your consultation, be sure to print and read the TOS for the game. Because it doesn't sound like you did that (ever).

I'm sitting here, tiny umbrella in my Tears of the Anguished & Oppressed Nerd Hard Tea, sipping and smiling. All of this nerdrage is my XP, and I'm leveling hardcore.
++NOTICE++
Nothing to see here.

WorriorOfDeams
08.31.2017 , 02:31 PM | #1323
I have a suggestion. Tomorrow European players will send tickets to the support for compensation for nerves and lost time. There is nothing to say. Sad story.

NeoBlakkrstal
08.31.2017 , 02:31 PM | #1324
Quote: Originally Posted by UmbralSpirit View Post
I want the following compensation: No Patches for the next 6 months.

(if they don't patch they can't break anything)
But that would be denying the IT department motto, "If it ain't broke, we'll break it."
There is no finer thing than the blood of an enemy,
righteously slain. - Hedarr Soongh

My Referral Link

Ceinwyn
08.31.2017 , 02:32 PM | #1325
Broke the game on my day off. Not even shocked or surprised at this point.

hillerbees
08.31.2017 , 02:32 PM | #1326
The hardest thing about suffering this down time is that there is a broken game dolling out unintended extra CXP and I can't get at it!!

Don't expect us Europeans to get a look at this tonight. Thanks Eric for keeping us up to date. Nighty Nite to the rest of you!

Armagius
08.31.2017 , 02:32 PM | #1327
Quote: Originally Posted by xXTideZXx View Post
How quickly after testing would the servers be up, granted that the test is successful?
Better question:

How long until the servers are down again to fix 5.4b ?

Amantionus
08.31.2017 , 02:32 PM | #1328
Quote: Originally Posted by DieAlteHexe View Post
Indeed. We were without power for 3 days winter before last. That was fun. Did we get a rate reduction? Newp. There was no mention of it at all. Same thing with ISP outages.
My ISP compensates me if it is out for 2 or more days in a billing cycle. My electric provider does not, there I am billed based on kilowatt hours used. So a three day power outage is a de facto bill reduction for me, based on me not using any electricity for those three days.

deguste
08.31.2017 , 02:32 PM | #1329
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
What would you ask for? What's reasonable to you?
Money back on mounth sub.

JattaGin
08.31.2017 , 02:33 PM | #1330
I don't know what makes me more sad: The situation per se or the fact that Eric had to apologise for handing out a few free code-goodies. How toxic can you guys be...
Bioware offers a friend referal system which gives referred players a couple of goodies (incl. 7 free days of sub and a neat free inventory slot for every character) and referring players some little shinies and cartel coins.
I would be happy if you choose my referral link to grab your free goodies.