REIGN Kill Squads

Ajumawins

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As the weekend fast approaches we have organized several time horizons in which REIGN will be killing all non-REIGN members on Illum. This includes Republic and Imperial players.

This is a PVP zone, so no whining.

all I saw was "REIGN Kill Squads"... and immediately shat myself...:p

Funny I just killed 3 of you in section X on my sorc healer (in PVE gear) didn't seem too hard. Maybe I will bring my sniper to Ilum after all for some "objective" killing.

While I understand that your guild has 10-12 members.. ours has 500 with almost 300 unique accounts... so congratulations you killed 3 of our 500... a massive achievement no doubt!

While I understand that your guild has 10-12 members.. ours has 500 with almost 300 unique accounts... so congratulations you killed 3 of our 500... a massive achievement no doubt!

Quality over Cuantity

Quality over Cuantity

I'm sure we'd all take our respective "10-12" guildies over his "500" any day. I'd be embarrassed to be part of an organization that couldn't field a decent ops group or ranked team with that many members. But that's just me.:rolleyes:

I'm sure we'd all take our respective "10-12" guildies over his "500" any day. I'd be embarrassed to be part of an organization that couldn't field a decent ops group or ranked team with that many members. But that's just me.:rolleyes:

Agreed !!

Is this a scare tactic to make us join REIGN. Because announcing this puts them in danger. Since there are more people in the world then there are in that guild? Couldn't we also go to ilum(2) if it is crowded with players

And if one of them reads this they will most likely say we won't go down without a fight...