Makeb Decorations

rlowndes

If it all possible, I would love if the Makeb Gazebo and Statue Of Eternal Grace were no longer legacy bound. It would be wonderful if players were able to sell them on the GTN or trade them to other players. I realize that they were part of the SoR pre-order perks; however, it would be very nice to be able to still acquire them as someone who sadly didn't pre-order.

• 1 month later...
This is why the Gazebo is no longer available.

https://torcommunity.com/guides/miscellaneous/897-makeb-gazebo

I did all those and never got the gazebo. I think it was because I stopped playing somewhere in 2014 and re-subscribed in the summer of 2015 and therefore because not being a subscriber didn't receive the reward. When Makeb first launched I did everything on that planet. Even though I finished the Well Connected achievements before 4.0, something glitched and numerous tickets have resulted in nothing. I gave up persisting with the CS team.

They should open up these long lost achievements for people. And the statue, I know you had to purchase the collector's edition to receive, which was monetarily costly. But how many times have they changed their stance by bringing available other things (for example, Nico and HK-55) when those were to only be exclusive to subscribers who played during that time it was offered? They can still bring the statue back and have it be for Cartel Coins or through an in-game achievement grant.

Edited by Swingkittie