Looking for a guild.

OM-AR

Hello,

I just transferred to this server. I am looking for a solid OPs guild ( progression guilds would be better )

I'm on the Empire side, Marauder class.

My gear is mostly 72-78.

I have done the following OPS:

DF Hm: 4/6

DP Hm: 0/6

SnV Hm: complete

TFB Hm: complete

TC Hm: complete

I parse around 3k and use TS, Mumble and Vent.

Thanks in advance.

My in game name is OM'AAR.

If you happen to be interested in rerolling Sentinel and legacying your gear over, <Contraband Inc> is currently recruiting raiders to help us compete for server firsts when NiM16 DF/DP comes out. We took server 3rd for HM16 and are looking to improve that ranking come NiM.

There are some very good Imp guilds on this server though, so best of luck in your search either way.

Oh and there's only five bosses in DF/DP, not six.

Hello,

I just transferred to this server. I am looking for a solid OPs guild ( progression guilds would be better )

I'm on the Empire side, Marauder class.

My gear is mostly 72-78.

I have done the following OPS:

DF Hm: 4/6

DP Hm: 0/6

SnV Hm: complete

TFB Hm: complete

TC Hm: complete

I parse around 3k and use TS, Mumble and Vent.

Thanks in advance.

My in game name is OM'AAR.

Hi Om'aar! First of all, welcome to Jedi Covenant! This server has a great community and I think you'll really enjoy your time here! Judging by your gear level and experience, I think you'd be a great fit at <Emperor's Hammer>. Our progression raid team is currently 4/5 HM DF and 3/5 HM DP and we're looking for more DPS to replace members who have left the team! If you're interested I encourage you to check out our website. Also, thanks to the ENJIN Ultimate Plan we have a chat module on site (I'm usually always logged in), get a hold of myself (Ezria) or one of the officers and we'll chat!

Hi Om'aar! First of all, welcome to Jedi Covenant! This server has a great community and I think you'll really enjoy your time here! Judging by your gear level and experience, I think you'd be a great fit at <Emperor's Hammer>. Our progression raid team is currently 4/5 HM DF and 3/5 HM DP and we're looking for more DPS to replace members who have left the team! If you're interested I encourage you to check out our website. Also, thanks to the ENJIN Ultimate Plan we have a chat module on site (I'm usually always logged in), get a hold of myself (Ezria) or one of the officers and we'll chat!

Ezria is a good man, Omar. I support him with all my heart.