Back 2 Back Events...

StryfeByrd

OK, so im dont know about other servers but, on Jedi Covenant, we already have issues with DEAD fp qs AND Low pvp population, so when events come around they become NOEXISTANT. Now i have no problem with events i think they are a great part of the game, however having them BACK 2 BACK like this, without finding a way to keep the other aspects ofr the game going for those that enjoy them more is BS! NOW i KNOW you (bioware/EA) dont want to do cross server qs for pvp/WZ but if you are going to continute to refuse to do this than find ano0ther way. loggin in to the game and not being able to do anything but the basic storyline/planet quest or an event i have no intrest in because THERE IS NO Q for pvp/fp is completely eff'd up and not fair to the subs who pay for this game and shoiuld always be able to acces trhe parts they enjoy.

I saw this duplicate post in the PvP forums.

The first response was to trasfer to a PvP server if that's mostly what you are looking for. I would echo that statement.

However, I believe that some of the above ascertations, are of less concern than you might realize.

Yes, there will be a strong population of people doing event related activity when they do come around, but it doesn't stop people from multitasking and doing multiple things at once. I a couple of observations on a MONDAY (yesterday) of the last day of the most recent event (bounty contract week).

- Solo rated PvP queues were popping for about 2 hours

- Team rated PvP was popping for ~11 hours

- Regular PvP was popping constanty

- GSF was popping at least for a couple of hours yesterday (that I observed or was informed), if not the entire day

FPs on the other hand, have always been a mixed bag based off of times and whom/roles are in queue. If you are a DPS class, this becomes even more of a wait unless you get your own group together.

I am MUCH less concerned about the issues you identified. We have a very active community for all aspects of the game here on JC.

Edited by Lockjaw

as long as we're pipe-dreaming here, BW, can you sell something remotely useful on the Cartel Market like...iunno...LEGACY GEAR that I don't have to grind rep or participate in stupid events that I have otherwise no interest in because I simply want a weapon to trade mods between my own toons? k. thnx. bai!

as long as we're pipe-dreaming here, BW, can you sell something remotely useful on the Cartel Market like...iunno...LEGACY GEAR that I don't have to grind rep or participate in stupid events that I have otherwise no interest in because I simply want a weapon to trade mods between my own toons? k. thnx. bai!

No. That's pay to win. I would rather them sell legacy weapons for 1 credit over on the CM.

Plus I'm not sure I'd call them stupid, they provide variety and honestly the Gree isn't bad the first time you do it, and Rakghoul is pretty enjoyable. Although the BH event is dull as ....

You can get enough rep for legacy weapons fairly quickly.

Edited by TrillOG-

OK, so im dont know about other servers but, on Jedi Covenant, we already have issues with DEAD fp qs AND Low pvp population, so when events come around they become NOEXISTANT. Now i have no problem with events i think they are a great part of the game, however having them BACK 2 BACK like this, without finding a way to keep the other aspects ofr the game going for those that enjoy them more is BS! NOW i KNOW you (bioware/EA) dont want to do cross server qs for pvp/WZ but if you are going to continute to refuse to do this than find ano0ther way. loggin in to the game and not being able to do anything but the basic storyline/planet quest or an event i have no intrest in because THERE IS NO Q for pvp/fp is completely eff'd up and not fair to the subs who pay for this game and shoiuld always be able to acces trhe parts they enjoy.

I would much rather have events like these than run flashpoints everyday. In fact, I think the last time I ran a flashpoint was for hk, lol. As for pvp q pops, they may be a little longer lately compared to servers like pot5, bastion, even harbinger, but it's not that long of a wait. Oh ya, and I fully support cross-server queues but it doesn't sound like they can do it with the hero engine bs.

/toka

Edited by Ekot