looking for a guild (Empire)

DARTH_MARINE

hello fellow fanboys and fangirls, i am currently looking to join a guild on the east coast. im currently on the west coast. i have no problem starting a new character to try out the guild for a possible transfer. Im a sith maurader lvl 45, im looking for a guild that is mature and that is not g rated because i occasinaully use the word sh*T and Da*m. Im a 31 year marine that has no problem getting along with be and who likes to have fun. Im a weekend player thats about raids and end game progression. I have Team Speak, Vent, Mumble, and Skype. Feel free to hit me up to ask me any questions that you may have. Happy hunting everyone

• 2 weeks later...
Check out <Emperor's Hammer>! We are a casual PvE focused guild. A lot of our members are ex-military so I'm sure you'll fit right in! If you're interested, please check out our website (which is linked). Thanks to the ENJIN ultimate plan, we have a chat module on site, and officers of the guild are almost always on (myself in particular). Get a hold of me (Ezria) and we'll chat! Look forward to hearing from you!