Roll Bug

YaxusKu

dont know if anyone else has noticed but there is a bug where if you roll then you get stuck in one place, now normally i would just log in and out but i was in a wz on a boost when this happened so i lost that progress please fix....

This has been in the game for a LONG time. It's been reported a **** load of times and Bioware has yet to do anything about it. Remember the holotraverse bug where it makes you travel to places instead of your target like 5,000,000 meters in the air or across Africa? Oh wait, that's still here too!

This has been in the game for a LONG time. It's been reported a **** load of times and Bioware has yet to do anything about it. Remember the holotraverse bug where it makes you travel to places instead of your target like 5,000,000 meters in the air or across Africa? Oh wait, that's still here too!

that one is kinda funny.

got it in a queshball last week. pretty sure NASA took notes about the launch:D:D

as for op, only way out of it is a kb or a sorc pull.

Edited by verfallen

I got a message recently saying that they had a temporary work around, and that they are working on a permanent fix...

Yeah, cause their workaround for bugs go so well. "Oh we have the fix for the council bug in EV, but we don't wanna release it yet till 5.3. So until then you guys have to kill this add last and hope nobody kills him before the rest die." Literally would've taken like a half hour maintenance to fix a small bug AT MAX if they found a way to screw up the servers lol

• 1 year later...

Yep, roll bug still happens fairly often, however, after one of their supposed “fixes”, it provided some workarounds.

Sorc pull and being knocked back will fix the perma-immobilization. Back then, neither would work and you were completely screwed. It’s still frustrating, though. It usually happens when you roll at the same exact time someone knocks you back, and the knockback has a follow-up root (sniper cover pulse, sorc overload if spec’d into it, etc.)