Progression thread 2.1

SojournerNC

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just want to say thanks for keeping the progression threads going. The time and effort is really appriciated. Nice to see what guild/multi-guild raid teams out there are tackling what content and enjoy being able to cheer everyone on! It's because of people like you our server community is the best out there. *hugs* Edited by Desiirea

This is Vyuka, posting The Initiative's progression, all 8man:

Eternity Vault - SM 5/5, HM 5/5, NM 5/5 (The Infernal)

Karraga's Palace - SM 5/5, HM 5/5, NM 5/5 (The Unyielding)

Explosive Conflict - SM 4/4, HM 1/4

Terror From Beyond SM 5/5 (Red Rhombus) (as of 10-2-'12)

Here's our site, but our progression stats are being finicky as new codings get sorted out to include TfB

Edited by Vivronkasaur

Just want to say thanks for keeping the progression threads going. The time and effort is really appriciated. Nice to see what guild/multi-guild raid teams out there are tackling what content and enjoy being able to cheer everyone on! It's because of people like you our server community is the best out there. *hugs*

Thanks. Its not much. I just want to encourage guilds to stay active, to show the community is still going despite all the naysayers. When Zin left and this thread was up in the air it just seemed like proving them right, that there was no endgame or no one cared about TOR. Yeah we don't have a ton of endgame but that'll change in time. I for one still enjoy running the old content just because the quality of the fights BW gave us. Also to see the excitement from new players as they experience it for the first time. Takes me back to our early days when we were fielding our first 8 mans into EV and getting pwned by the towers on boss 1.

While there are a lot of us clearing content quickly, There are new guilds coming up that haven't. This isn't so much of a ranking/better than you thread. I want it to encourage some of the small groups just coming into TOR. Give them goals to aim for. Gonna be a lot more once FTP hits. Free players won't be able to experience endgame so in a way this would be some advertising for BW to encourage them to see what they are missing out on.

Anyways, updates in. Looking forward to updating for the server first 5/5 TFB HM kill. Be sure if you guys haven't already, run it in SM to get a feel for the fight. Took us a few attempts but its going to help us a lot in HM later. It really takes doing that fight to get the feel for it and overall flow to it. Positioning is pretty crucial at times.

Mostly this thread is for guild progression but I'm going to include you guys. Don't have a lot reporting in yet for TFB HM. Also getting 4/4 into EC hard deserves some recognition. But I'll have to make an * by your group name to note you aren't a guild.

Btw...anyone talk with Imp guilds? Remind them to get themselves in here if you do. Like to get some Imp progress added for TFB. The darkside cant be that weak.

Edited by SojournerNC

The Shortbus Operations raid team sports some of the best players the server has to offer! They have been running on a regular raid schedule for several months now and are not a fly by night raid group. For varied reason sometimes a multiguilded raid team is formed because several people are not able to have a solid team with players from one guild. (We have several unattached players or small guild folks wanting to stay with a friends, but still want to tackle progression as well). Overcoming this can be quite a challange, and I think folks hosting a solid regular raiding team, should be encouraged to continue their efforts. I personally will be cheering on their progression wildly and am happy they are being included in the progression thread.

Go go Shortbus!

Edited by Desiirea

Shortbus used to be guilded. Some of us still are, but I'm not. Since I'm not I'll just list us as independent. Also, about the imperial progression, I have a marauder alt inside Sovereign, which is now 2/5 TFB HM. Sovereign has some weird accented letter but I don't think It matters that much. ^_^ (I am also a part of the Sovereign progression team)

Quick Edit: AOE is no longer around, and those who are still in it raid with Sovereign for the most part. It's a real shame to see them go, excellent raiders.

Edited by JamesBalla

The Shortbus Operations raid team sports some of the best players the server has to offer! They have been running on a regular raid schedule for several months now and are not a fly by night raid group. For varied reason sometimes a multiguilded raid team is formed because several people are not able to have a solid team with players from one guild. (We have several unattached players or small guild folks wanting to stay with a friends, but still want to tackle progression as well). Overcoming this can be quite a challange, and I think folks hosting a solid regular raiding team, should be encouraged to continue their efforts. I personally will be cheering on their progression wildly and am happy they are being included in the progression thread.

Go go Shortbus!

Love you!

Aye I can understand that Shortbus. I was in a top 5 guild on Whisperwind in WoW but I helped out another group with my alt on offnights. It was a similar bunch. We were the first group on the server who successfully did the ZA bear run without a guild group. Funny cause we actually did it before most of the big raid guilds did. My guild then hadn't even done it. But after that group did it, my guild suddenly got more interested. Was back in TBC before Blizz nerfed the heck out of it and made it child's play.

I mean no harm in the asterisk. In fact any other group on the server I would do the same for. I also encourage you guys to keep it up. If anything let it be an encouragement to guilds coming up. If a group can do it, so can they!

Thank you for the update on AOE. I'll remove them off. Welcome to the list Sovereign! I'm going to list your TFB story achievement too till we get more Imps reporting in. Break up the blue a little more with some red.

Oh and El Elyon 3/5 TFB HM now.

Edited by SojournerNC