Pub side pvp guilds

leijae

I would love to see a decent pub guild pick him up after he was so rude to all of them.

Sarah got upset cause someone in balance technique didn't guard her. I guess what this server needs is pocket tanks for the healers? lmfao

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, you really aren't on the inside. Solid+ (not even necessarily good) PVPers of computer games all know what a clicker is. New low for you.

*EDIT :D I guess if clicking my keyboard and mouse makes me a clicker... /me is a proud clicker. That's the thing I'm not specifically a computer gamer. I console game almost as much as I spend on SWTOR, (thats why I do http://www.majorleaguegaming.com/ ) So the term clicker is a little foreign to me.

lol i like how this has turned into a flame war between my former guild (who i had given a compliment to for not being bad pvpers) and myself. i have no beef with you guys, even if you did /gkick me (for saying publicly what you say in private all day - the difference is that i dont care who's feelings i hurt). but i can keep doing this i makes enemies as easily as i make friends :D

lololol lejgay

know how i know you're 12?

Edited by leijae

The issue here is that you have done nothing to prove yourself in pvp. You have never shown anyone that you are an elite, or at that matter even decent pvper. You weren't in Goof troop when we all learned to respect each other, and you sure as hell wouldn't make it onto their ranked team. You come to the server with a big ego, yet all I have seen you do is get rolled.. by my battlemaster geared alts. I don't believe any of the top tier pvp guilds on this server have any beef with one another. In fact, I am super pleased with how well we all get along. But you will never know, because I am positive that you will never be in a top tier guild on this server again. But hey, this was your choice. If I were you I would go join your friends on a different server, and maybe learn from your mistakes. :D Edited by DeepFreese

Moar popcorn please.

On a side note, crues(sp) I've watched you're stream.

I don't know how you can be so calm and pvp. I guess that's how you know you're elite, when you can do very well and barely try. I'm stressing out half the time. I've got done work to do.

Anyways back on subject. How does one get kicked from a guild in like a week? ↑↑↑↑↑↑↑ read op..

***edit*** I guess it does help when you are grouped with someone who can do their jobs. I solo q mostly.

Edited by sphyg

*EDIT :D I guess if clicking my keyboard and mouse makes me a clicker... /me is a proud clicker. That's the thing I'm not specifically a computer gamer. I console game almost as much as I spend on SWTOR, (thats why I do http://www.majorleaguegaming.com/ ) So the term clicker is a little foreign to me.

lol i like how this has turned into a flame war between my former guild (who i had given a compliment to for not being bad pvpers) and myself. i have no beef with you guys, even if you did /gkick me (for saying publicly what you say in private all day - the difference is that i dont care who's feelings i hurt). but i can keep doing this i makes enemies as easily as i make friends :D

know how i know you're 12?

No, apparently you make enemies much easier than you make friends, which I dare hypothesize is why you came back to this server in the 1st place.

I also dare presume you were /gkicked because however much smack people might talk in private, some people understand that to refrain from talking smack to someone isn't a "favor" to the proposed recipient of the smack talk. Rather it is a statement about the maturity, dignity, and general security of the person who is tempted to talk &%#@, but has the strength of character needed to refrain. There is no level of gaming aptitude that makes acting like a d-bag, any more or less than acting like a d-bag.

The fact that you talk smack to your community makes you a d-bag.

The fact that you need this explained to you is how we know you're 12.

The fact that by all accounts you aren't even that good, well that's probably a combination of the above...and makes this entire thread funny. But "sad funny", like a "14yo basset hound with bad hips climbing stairs" funny.

Edited by criminalheretic

No, apparently you make enemies much easier than you make friends, which I dare hypothesize is why you came back to this server in the 1st place.

I also dare presume you were /gkicked because however much smack people might talk in private, some people understand that to refrain from talking smack to someone isn't a "favor" to the proposed recipient of the smack talk. Rather it is a statement about the maturity, dignity, and general security of the person who is tempted to talk &%#@, but has the strength of character needed to refrain. There is no level of gaming aptitude that makes acting like a d-bag, any more or less than acting like a d-bag.

The fact that you talk smack to your community makes you a d-bag.

The fact that you need this explained to you is how we know you're 12.

The fact that by all accounts you aren't even that good, well that's probably a combination of the above...and makes this entire thread funny. But "sad funny", like a "14yo basset hound with bad hips climbing stairs" funny.

This. A thousand times this.

Also if you listen to his youtube videos (if you can stand them) it's apparent he's a try hard 14 year old who thinks that since he got a no scope in halo 4 that makes him MLG. Man I hope this guy goes back to his other server and this will be put behind us, it really is getting sadder by the minute.

Moar popcorn please.

On a side note, crues(sp) I've watched you're stream.

I don't know how you can be so calm and pvp. I guess that's how you know you're elite, when you can do very well and barely try. I'm stressing out half the time. I've got done work to do.

***edit*** I guess it does help when you are grouped with someone who can do their jobs. I solo q mostly.

The edit is the secret :D the most popular misunderstanding is that I actually do anything. I just let my premade do stuff and I press the bubble button. Lol but honestly, I am just playing to have fun. I really enjoy the people I play with, and I really enjoy the game. I guess I stay calm because no matter how bad a game is, I know it is just a game, and the next game is ensured to be a better time.

The issue here is that you have done nothing to prove yourself in pvp. You have never shown anyone that you are an elite, or at that matter even decent pvper.... learn from your mistakes. :D

These were good points. Rest was pretty much meh. You're right about these, I've been gone for far too long. you said something about elite pvp guilds... I fundamentally disagree with you because I don't agree that are any elite pvp guilds. there some great individual players, and if those players formed a guild i think you guys would be a contender. but as far as when x-server pvp happens (if it happens) i don't think this server will be at the top of the leaderboards (which may not be your goald anyway since it's a pve server)

you said something about beating me in battlemaster, thats fine if you watch my stream or any of videos (if you haven't that's fine) you'll know for a fact that i'm an objective play, there isnt really a death match in SWTOR and if you walk around with that attitude, you're worse that the random pugs i group with.

These were good points. Rest was pretty much meh. You're right about these, I've been gone for far too long. you said something about elite pvp guilds... I fundamentally disagree with you because I don't agree that are any elite pvp guilds. there some great individual players, and if those players formed a guild i think you guys would be a contender. but as far as when x-server pvp happens (if it happens) i don't think this server will be at the top of the leaderboards (which may not be your goald anyway since it's a pve server)

you said something about beating me in battlemaster, thats fine if you watch my stream or any of videos (if you haven't that's fine) you'll know for a fact that i'm an objective play, there isnt really a death match in SWTOR and if you walk around with that attitude, you're worse that the random pugs i group with.

Yeah, if you are the calibur of player we have to worry about from "PVP" servers I"m not to worried. You also have no idea what any of our rated teams look like. Guess what, all of the "major league" guilds on our server have some people in them who aren't on their A team for ranked.

The edit is the secret :D the most popular misunderstanding is that I actually do anything. I just let my premade do stuff and I press the bubble button. Lol but honestly, I am just playing to have fun. I really enjoy the people I play with, and I really enjoy the game. I guess I stay calm because no matter how bad a game is, I know it is just a game, and the next game is ensured to be a better time.

Creus selling himself short again. Remember that second hutball last night? Those 3 pulls that put fuzzy beyond cookies ability to catch up to? Good games though.

I guess I need to make some friends. Perhaps I should get some pointers on making friends from the OP?;)

Creus selling himself short again. Remember that second hutball last night? Those 3 pulls that put fuzzy beyond cookies ability to catch up to? Good games though.

Asuna its just a pull :p with my bubble and sprint I can run the fire taking like 600 damage to health, and then its just one button. Anyone can do it. But definitely fun games. That hypergates was too close >.<

do i have a big ego? yes. but did i ever claim to be the best? absolutely not. i just said i'm better than you.

And I think the general consensus is that you're not better than the players in the pub side guilds that you like to trash. So you can say you are better, but it means nothing because clearly everyone in this thread states you aren't. That's including your own ex-guildies.

do i have a big ego? yes. but did i ever claim to be the best? absolutely not. i just said i'm better than you.

As males, we all have big egos. The difference between men and boys is men know when to keep it in check.

Did your mouth write a check your *** couldn't cash. Did you make a complete *** out of yourself on the SWTOR Forums and nobody likes you anymore, well you're in luck!!!!!

At the law offices of Shao'Kahn & Justice we specialize in getting you out of a ****ed up situation that you're compeletly responsible for.

We also specialize in; Noobs, D-bags, Total Trollers and Mother****ers who don't know when to ****.

Attorney and Client confidentiality are in full effect in our offices, our motto is "We believe YOU, no matter how ****ed up you are, WE BELIEVE YOU :)."

Official Consoltation hours are: 7:00am - 7:15am every 2nd Tuesday of the 3rd month of the year. We can also be reached at 1-800-I-FUKD-UP (1-800-438-5387)

We look forward to helping you un-**** your situation.

Edited by Nokecity

Did your mouth write a check your *** couldn't cash. Did you make a complete *** out of yourself on the SWTOR Forums and nobody likes you anymore, well you're in luck!!!!!

At the law offices of Shao'Kahn & Justice we specialize in getting you out of a ****ed up situation that you're compeletly responsible for.

We also specialize in; Noobs, D-bags, Total Trollers and Mother****ers who don't know when to ****.

Attorney and Client confidentiality are in full effect in our offices, our motto is "We believe YOU, no matter how ****ed up you are, WE BELIEVE YOU :)."

Official Consoltation hours are: 7:00am - 7:15am every 2nd Tuesday of the 3rd month of the year. We can also be reached at 1-800-I-FUKD-UP (1-800-438-5387)

We look forward to helping you un-**** your situation.

lmao shao " fatality"

did your mouth write a check your *** couldn't cash. Did you make a complete *** out of yourself on the swtor forums and nobody likes you anymore, well you're in luck!!!!!

At the law offices of shao'kahn & justice we specialize in getting you out of a ****ed up situation that you're compeletly responsible for.

We also specialize in; noobs, d-bags, total trollers and mother****ers who don't know when to ****.

Attorney and client confidentiality are in full effect in our offices, our motto is "we believe you, no matter how ****ed up you are, we believe you :)."

official consoltation hours are: 7:00am - 7:15am every 2nd tuesday of the 3rd month of the year. We can also be reached at 1-800-i-fukd-up (1-800-438-5387)

we look forward to helping you un-**** your situation.

win!!!