Pendant of Bone

British

A bit fed up with this one. I'm level 47 and these are 45 Silvers.. I can just about take one of them down but more than one. Anyway I'm pretrry well geared and I think these are about the second thing I've had real issues with.

This is in the base when trying to destory the shiled generators.. Dieing too much and loosing interest :(

Any advice?

I'm in the same boat as you but I'm only lvl 42.

I destroyed both generators but that lvl 47 elite boss with like 28k HP is a mother and just keeps killing me. I gave up and now will probably go do side and flashpoints for a few lvls before I try him again.

I'm in the same boat as you but I'm only lvl 42.

I destroyed both generators but that lvl 47 elite boss with like 28k HP is a mother and just keeps killing me. I gave up and now will probably go do side and flashpoints for a few lvls before I try him again.

I just finished this line as a 46 immortal Juggernaut with Vette, what spec/companion were you using? I made sure to use my cooldowns as well though and using force choke/push to keep them off of me. Anytime you spend stunning them when your damage cooldowns are off is worth it.

I just finished this line as a 46 immortal Juggernaut with Vette, what spec/companion were you using? I made sure to use my cooldowns as well though and using force choke/push to keep them off of me. Anytime you spend stunning them when your damage cooldowns are off is worth it.

I don't think there's anything I can do being 5 lvls lower than him. I'll try again in a couple and see how it goes.

Should've taken the easy way and nukeed the greedy Voss ;p

I was wondering what quest it was these guys were talking about until I read your post. Then it hit me. Yeah, I killed that guy. Screw this. I already did all this other crap and now you want me to do more? Time to die mother ****-er!

My only regret is that this kind of option wasn't given to us more often throughout the Warrior story. :D

Edited by Gankstah

I was wondering what quest it was these guys were talking about until I read your post. Then it hit me. Yeah, I killed that guy. Screw this. I already did all this other crap and now you want me to do more? Time to die mother ****-er!

My only regret is that this kind of option wasn't given to us more often throughout the Warrior story. :D

Yeah lol, ***** has the nerve to say that I killed Gormak chieftains (which he couldn't do for months) only so that I may have a privilage of talking to him. Had to teach some manners. Hefty affection gain with Jaesa was icing on the cake.

Has same problem, these guys were silver and one level lower than me and I couldn't beat two with iether full dps with vette or healing Malavai. I barely survived pushing one off ledge and CC the other. final ELite NPC went down barely scratching me.

I smell bug.

Well I went on a Datacron Hunt (only had the ones from Korriban). Really fun couple of days pretending to be Super Mario and getting to grips with jumping system *cough* *broken*.

I have all the Datacrons up to Alderaan now with Tatooine causing lots of frustration and fun haha. Took me ages to get the one over the rooftops near the Starport. Also missed the Sandcrawler on my first attempt from the Jawa Balloon, so desperate to get on the same level as the matrix datacron, like all the guides tell you. On the second attempt ended up on the wrong side but realised you can walk round the really narrow edge of the Sandcrawler and up to the matrix datacron anyway. Some really fun ones on Nar Shadaa climbing about.

Anyway, really added to my enjoyment and made me purchase a 60day time card from TheHut for £13.45 after cancelling a few days ago (after just getting bored with the same old on Belsavis).

I also noticed some of my mods etc.. were 38 and have upgraded, probly go in with Quinn providing support this time. Will probly give it a try again after getting a few more datacrons :) I think if I'd quit moaning and just used Quinn in the first place I would have been OK ;)

I'm not sure why I didn't just kill him :mad:

Yeah lol, ***** has the nerve to say that I killed Gormak chieftains (which he couldn't do for months) only so that I may have a privilage of talking to him. Had to teach some manners. Hefty affection gain with Jaesa was icing on the cake.

^This haha, we are no lapdog! I hate when someone calls you this in one of the previous class quest.

And killing never hurts a sith ^^

I had to get some help from a guildie of mine to get through there

A 47 inq came in with me and we just waylaid them.

Get a bit of help, if you are on mind trick holler at me and i'll come help.

just couldn't take a pair of them at 44.

i could beat one, but not two.

A bit fed up with this one. I'm level 47 and these are 45 Silvers.. I can just about take one of them down but more than one. Anyway I'm pretrry well geared and I think these are about the second thing I've had real issues with.

This is in the base when trying to destory the shiled generators.. Dieing too much and loosing interest :(

Any advice?

You think they are bad wait till you get to the end of your class quests on Corellia, wont ruin it but I just cant seem to beat it. Tried for 2 hours tonight, will take a break and have another go tomorrow.

Beat it as a level 46 Marauder with Quinn healing without even breaking a sweat. Was worried going in because of threads like this but I lept in and grabbed aggro on all of them, popping cloak mid-leap and being ready to pop saberward if it got bad. Then camoed them all off just about when the first little guy died. Then grabbed the other one and ripped him up while Quinn kept himself alive with the boss. Killed him when Quinn was about half life so I threw an obfuscate on the boss and then wrecked him while Quinn fixed us both up.

Fun fight.

Edited by Rouncer

I think you guys are skipping a bunch of quests or something by the time you get to this level. First off, at level 42 being at this part, you are below the recommended level anyways. Voss is supposed to be what? 44-47? I had already hit 50 on Voss, but I was pretty thourough on questing.

Nevertheless, if your gear and your companion's gear is up to date, these things shouldn't really be a problem for silver mobs same level, or even a level higher. I have never had issues with elites, I mean, use your cooldowns etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got to this quest. It's broken, plain and simple. The dark side option which lets you bypass the dungeon probably meant they didn't get nearly enough feedback to address the issues.

Those "Strong" Gormaks in the instance do ridiculous amounts of damage. By the time you kill one in a one-on-one fight, you might be down to a quarter health. But they put two of them together and will kill you and your companion in no time flat. I got by them by sacrificing my companion to them and destroying the generators they are guarding. Then, running out of the dungeon instance.

The Warmaster himself is flanked by two "Guardians", which while not strong, have too much health and take too long to bring down. I would kill one, then run out of the dungeon. Kill the other, then run out of the dungeon. When I got back to the Warmaster, the first Guardian had respawned as a green "friendly" (bug #1).

So, I kill the Warmaster and don't get any credit for killing him (bug #2). Standing around, angry, I noticed that the second guardian had respawned also as a green NPC. A few minutes later, the Warmaster respawned as a hostile NPC and I killed him again. Still, no credit.

I left the dungeon and reset the quest. I'm probably not coming back to my story until I'm max level. Fix it, Bioware.

You wont get credit for the last fight unless you kill the warmaster and his two adds at the same time. This encounter is a bit overtuned compared to the rest of the storyline.

I had to pop a medpack and final stand to get through this one, and I still didnt get credit. I did it twice without credit, killing the warmaster and both adds at the same time. I ended up resetting the quest and killing the voss in the cave and taking the pendant from him.

Edited by Xitium

I have all the Datacrons up to Alderaan now with Tatooine causing lots of frustration and fun haha. Took me ages to get the one over the rooftops near the Starport. Also missed the Sandcrawler on my first attempt from the Jawa Balloon, so desperate to get on the same level as the matrix datacron, like all the guides tell you. On the second attempt ended up on the wrong side but realised you can walk round the really narrow edge of the Sandcrawler and up to the matrix datacron anyway. Some really fun ones on Nar Shadaa climbing about.

I missed the jump down to the str datacron (sandcrawler) and we fortunate to be there with a Sith Assassin. She just pulled me up to the roof so I could jump down again (hit it the second time.) Unfortunately for her, she missed the jump down to the datacron as well...except we found the right angle, with her on the slope and me timing with her jump just perfectly and I Force Pushed her onto it.

OP -

I am well aware of the silvers in question, and if you try to stand toe-to-toe with them, you will find that they are indeed overtuned.

If I were to do that again, I would start the fight as far down the ledge as I possibly could, and pull them. Chilling Scream, then Push one off the edge. Burn the one that is left as fast as possible, hoping that my snare, plus the longest possible runback time would lead to success.

These two pulls are rough even if you are geared. The mobs are Operative-types, they have stacking dots, and some sort of ridiculously powerful single strike. Each.

For those of you who have not seen these mobs because you just killed the guy:

youtube.com/Mrfailfactory

Pertinent vids are the end of Voss Part II, and the beginning of Voss Part III.

Watch how the dots stack, and how my health suddenly goes through the floor, as an Immortal spec (and geared) Juggernaut. You will also see the mitigation-caused ability interrupt issue on full display.

Also - I use the word *unbelievable* a great many times. Know that it is a placeholder for...other, less acceptable words.

Riôt

Was tough for me as a rage spec'd jugg at 46, using Vette for the silvers I did what some others did, lined up a good force push off the edge and killed other before he come back and for the elite, I had to get quinn out which made me sad but ended up doing the trick, good luck.

• 2 months later...

Just got to this mission myself. 47 immortal/jugg. Silvers were a pain. First match managed to kill one before I died, respawned and killed the other. Went to get the other generator and kept wiping, couldn't even take down 1. Quit for the night, found this thread and went back the next day. Used Vette, punted one off the edge, killed the other. Vette went chasing after the other. I hit the generator while she did that. Vette died, but 2nd silver was down to 50% health, easy to finish off.

The boss was a pushover compared to the silvers. Only defensive ability I needed was ward.

In general though, Voss was a pain. Died more on this planet than all other planets combined. Quinn, Jaesa, Vette, didn't matter what companion. I ended up going with Vette for most battles has her ranged kept her out of the way of those fire probe things.

I will admit that I copped out the easy and sleazy way - both times I summoned Broonmark, had him attack them in a kamikadze rush and while they killed him, I destroyed the shields. Then, after he was dead, I ran from the silvers until they went back. Rinse and repeat. Not proud of it, but it was the easiest way.