Sith Inquisitor needs more light/dark side options

shadowmelt

I play a sith warrior and me and my friend level up together, he plays a sith inquisitor. when i was level 11 i had already made it to light 1, my friend was still neutral, he finally made light 1 when we reached 17 at which I'm close to light 2 now. does it speed up for him down the road?

whenever you have the option through questing to gain dark side points, you have an equal option to gain light side points. does the frequency of these options occurring increase? no. you will have plenty of opportunity in flashpoints to gain points, and like i said, diplomacy. it's easy to max out your affiliation with diplomacy and then just drop it for another profession.

many a time i am given the chance to shock or attack someone with the wonderful bonus of dark side points with no light side option present

i suppose there could be stand alone light side options if you are light sided, but i do not know for sure...

Edited by MindTrixxx

false

many a time i am given the chance to shock or attack someone with the wonderful bonus of dark side points with no light side equivalent

alright. i didnt really scrutinize it, but i can't remember a time when i didn't have an option to go the other way. the point remains, you can use diplomacy to solve your problem. and out of curiosity... why did you choose empire and decide you want light affiliation? i can't even figure out why that's an option.

There is nothing wrong with the options.

I am a level 31 Sith Inquis at Dark 3. Frequently do I have options to shock someone for extra dark points, and frequently I have random nice options to give light points.

Random bonus quests often give you some options too, not just class quests.

false

many a time i am given the chance to shock or attack someone with the wonderful bonus of dark side points with no light side equivalent

alright. i didnt really scrutinize it, but i can't remember a time when i didn't have an option to go the other way. the point remains, you can use diplomacy to solve your problem. and out of curiosity... why did you choose empire and decide you want light affiliation? i can't even figure out why that's an option.