Codex issues/questions

MrIrrelevant

This became a two-part question since the last patch, but my first question is has anyone form BW confirmed whether or not a lot of the title available in beta were removed or not? Because I have completed a lot of the bonus series on most worlds, and world bosses, and every quest on Taris, but I have yet to receive any world titles? Yet they are still listed in the codex details for the planets? Do you have to find every codex entry for the planet before you get the titles now maybe?

Take for instance the title "of the Bane Brigade" I believe this quest series was on Hoth, and DH has it listed as a title from Hoth, yet when I complete all the quest series and the guy even tells me I am now a member, I get no title?

The second question is about lore objects. Ever since one of the last couple patches, I do not get credit or the codex entry for any lore objects I activate. It goes through the "cast" bar and no longer says lore object or lets me click on it again, but I get no entry? Has this been happening to any1 else?