WZ starting with less than 8 players...

Zocat

I was one of those guys who chose Republic.

I get a warzone invite.

I look at the people in my warzone. We are 4.

We are 5. We are 6.

The warzone starts.

We get steamrolled (ok hyberbole) by 8 Imperials.

If there are less than 8 players on one side - delay the start.

There is no incentive (with the current WZ quitting system in place - aka no penalty) to stay in a warzone where you are outnumbered from the start....

6 vs 8 is no fun...

Edited by Zocat

Could not agree more, i have this problem 90% of the time during the afternoon hours 10am-4pm on my server.

We normally start matches with 4 people, by the time the other 4 join we are steam rolled and its impossible to win. Its very very annoying. Every single time this happens the new people simply drop out ending the game early and the cycle repeats.

Needs a fix asap

how do you fix people signing up for WZs but then not entering once it starts? people sign up then go afk without taking themselves out of que. so WZ starts and you are shorthanded from the start. some people are just plain selfish and dont care how their actions affect others.

Lastnight at 11:45pm (shutdown happened at midnight) we got into a huttball and we needed 1 more win (TO COUNT) to finish our daily.

So we had 15 minutes to get a win and turn it in... and we start with 4 players on our side. We made a quick decision to make sure we are holding the ball when the warzone times out so we will get credit for the win even though we are down 4 people.

We get the ball, and... cap it. The timer is counting down :120 till shutdown.. We get the ball again and cap it. :60 to shutdown. The sequence aborts because we fill up and we finish it with 3 minutes left. :)

Never surrender!