Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Synth] criting BM gear, how many tries for you?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Synth] criting BM gear, how many tries for you?

GnatB
04.24.2012 , 01:03 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Exiled-Phoenix View Post
Indeed, i'm coming to the same conclusion.
And i'm using Ashara, max affection and +10 to synth
Ashara's + synth is efficiency, which is basically worthless unless you're babysitting your characters closely.

(at least until they allow you to queue up missions and/or fix the bug that causes stuff in the queue to randomly change if you change it after logging in/out and then logging in/out some more)

JediKalel
04.24.2012 , 03:50 AM | #12
I crafted the whole set of BM gear with augments and the head and gloves of the WH gear so far.... maybe 50ish tries total to get 7 crit pieces, thats a little more than 10% chance of critting the item youre making. You cant give the non crit stuff away though with the Valor requirements, no one wants them unless they are already BM or WH and they only want the crit crafted ones lol I'm just making the sets for myself and thats it, unless someone pays me a ton of creds to try to crit a specific piece for them.

The other thing that sucks is BM gear mods not transferring the set bonus... so even if you crit craft it youre going to lose the set bonus if you move the mods over, thats BS in my opinion

Hyryu
04.24.2012 , 06:12 AM | #13
I have managed to craft an entire set of augmented BM Vindicator gear. I probably crafted a total of 40 pieces to get it. I only use companions that I have 100% affection with and started using my companion that has +5 Synth Crit exclusively. Man I wish that the armor bonuses carried over though.
Shadow Lands (MT OG!)
- Hiryu (50 Focus/Vig Guardian)
- Valtari (47 Watchman Sent)
- Valiz (23 Sage)

Hyryu
04.24.2012 , 02:37 PM | #14
As a follow up. I have crafted 20 pieces of WH PVP gear today and so far have critted pants, chest, and gloves. Again, only using my character with +5 crit to synth
Shadow Lands (MT OG!)
- Hiryu (50 Focus/Vig Guardian)
- Valtari (47 Watchman Sent)
- Valiz (23 Sage)