The State of PvP address By Kill

KhalDrogoe

OMG. That is the best video i have seen in a long long time. Well done. I laughed so hard and it was perfect.

Bioware is in denial.

I just watched the video again. I am so happy someone made that video. It sums up the communitys thoughts perfectly. I made a marauder too.. lol

22 February 12 Star Wars removes the /stuck glitch in Ilum, turning it into a wasteland no one goes to anymore and some class nerfs all around.

6 March 12 1.1.5 The Developers released the God patch for PvP'ers. You no longer have to goto ilum to nascar. After this patch, queues were constantly popping. Pvp turned into a real healthy format.

OK, help me out. What was the /stuck glitch?

Allowing us to do WZs to complete the Ilum daily/weekly was a great move for 2 reasons. It didn't force you to go to Ilum to keep up with the people who did, AND it really helped WZ queue pops and cut way down on leavers.

I think if they gave back to us the Participate in 10 WZs daily and 50 WZs weekly , it would help a lot.

Edited by LarryRow

OK, help me out. What was the /stuck glitch?

Allowing us to do WZs to complete the Ilum daily/weekly was a great move for 2 reasons. It didn't force you to go to Ilum to keep up with the people who did, AND it really helped WZ queue pops and cut way down on leavers.

I think if they gave back to us the Participate in 10 WZs daily and 50 WZs weekly , it would help a lot.

In Ilum, you could type /stuck after you clicked "Return to Medcenter" and it would instantly transport you to the place you died in Ilum, allowing to finish off the guy that killed you. It also allowed lazy people to Kill Trade without having to run back to where everyone was at.