"Guard" problems

PianoTie

This might be old, but to much posts to read trough.

Have anyone else problems with the protection spell Guard after your target dies? When the player I use Guard on dies, I cant apply the spell on him again. It works on his companion, but not the player. I need to relogg to be able to reapply it. A bit anoying.

Anyone else have the same issue?

Yeah had similar problems when using it on a friend in my party, as you say can use it fine on my companion and can turn it on and off fine, but after using it on another player if i cancel it for any reason i am unable to reapply it. tried pretty much everything including turning off ion cylinder to make the ability no longer available, but when i try to put guard on my friend it wont let me.

I have also had problems with guard. if either i die or the player i am guarding dies and i try and reapply guard on them. it tells me "player is already gaurded" i even tried disbanding my group and reforming it but that player still showed as guarded. but if i targent another player guard them then unguard them and then go back to first it still says guarded..