Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

5,5 balance

Cuiwe
10.10.2017 , 11:15 AM | #1
Powertech:

"Corrected a bug that was causing Inc.Missile to play no sound effect"

Vanguard:

<crickets>

This is an INSULT! I'd take a nerf over this blatant disregard for the class! Ok, maybe they haven't done anything because they'll rework it with UF(I SINCIRELY HOPE SO!), but...

COME ON!
"I am not in this for politics, nor the wanton destruction, hell not even for credits. I have chosen this way of life because of the hunt and because it was pushed onto me on some ugly slimeball called a "pearl" and Honour bound me to this path ever onwards" Caelestinus

DenariusJay
10.10.2017 , 11:59 AM | #2
FINALLY! BW listened to us! We are viable in ranked now, wooho! Get in there and go berserk fellow PTorians!
server: The Hot Prospect (10/4/2017 #NEVERFORGET)
Characters: Olivia Munn / Rashida Jones / Alicia Keys / Denzel Washington

Cuiwe
10.10.2017 , 03:14 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by DenariusJay View Post
FINALLY! BW listened to us! We are viable in ranked now, wooho! Get in there and go berserk fellow PTorians!
Yeah! I'm overflowing with JOY! Absolutely ecstatic!

"I am not in this for politics, nor the wanton destruction, hell not even for credits. I have chosen this way of life because of the hunt and because it was pushed onto me on some ugly slimeball called a "pearl" and Honour bound me to this path ever onwards" Caelestinus

HanSollo
10.10.2017 , 04:47 PM | #4
Its not about what needs to be fixed but about how long it takes to fix it.The sound issuse was probably easier to fix.

That being said there is no reason for the devs not to say something like "hey we are aware of your complaints and plan on making changes."

KendraP
10.10.2017 , 04:49 PM | #5
I believe the issue is that they are not looking at defensives or utilities yet, well unless you're a guardian or operative in which case screw you haha.

For VG be glad no one has messed with you. The rest of us are eating nerfs.

Cuiwe
10.16.2017 , 01:39 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by KendraP View Post
I believe the issue is that they are not looking at defensives or utilities yet, well unless you're a guardian or operative in which case screw you haha.

For VG be glad no one has messed with you. The rest of us are eating nerfs.
Do you really want to be on our place so you can't say "at least we weren't nerfed". Because we CAN'T GET nerfed anymore. We hit the absolute zero lol(somewhat together with the Sage). The funny thing? I love playing both of these. Now, for a thing I never understood:

Why can a VG tank deal like 2x(if not more!) damage with his Ion Storm when compared to Plasmatech? Shouldn't it be other way around? Also, why does a Shield Spec get Ion Storm so late while he gets boring crap before it(Riot Gas and Teleport thingy can all be put AFTER Ion Storm)? In fact Ion Storm -> Energy Blast -> Riot Gas -> Transpose(that's the name!) would be the best order imo. But then again, I think that Plasma should have I.Storm and Shield ShockStrike.

HanSollo
10.17.2017 , 11:49 PM | #7
How about remove Transpose. Its a *********** retarded ability.

The only time its useful is when things have gone terribly wrong and by that time there is nothing you can do anyways.

Even in PvP it has very limited uses. The best use? Trolling teammates in huttball matches. Good for Lawls at the expence of others but thats it.

Cuiwe
10.18.2017 , 05:26 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by HanSollo View Post
How about remove Transpose. Its a *********** retarded ability.

The only time its useful is when things have gone terribly wrong and by that time there is nothing you can do anyways.

Even in PvP it has very limited uses. The best use? Trolling teammates in huttball matches. Good for Lawls at the expence of others but thats it.
Yes, it should be reworked too. The worst insult?

It TAKES UP THE SKILL SLOT in the Discipline! So you feel like someone spat in our face! And troll laughed too.

I feel like it was a normal progression skill(like a Cryo Grenade or whatever), people wouldn't pay so much heed to it. But it TAKES UP THE SKILL SLOT! What gives!