Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Optimal Vanguard/Powertech buff by hardcore raider/PvP'er

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Vanguard / Powertech
Optimal Vanguard/Powertech buff by hardcore raider/PvP'er

Simplette
03.20.2017 , 06:47 PM | #11
wake up
Conquerer of Deposer

Pre-nerf post-buff Revanchist

The Izaxchist

Simplette
04.05.2017 , 04:25 PM | #12
buff powertechs already
Conquerer of Deposer

The Izaxchist

Cuiwe
04.05.2017 , 07:03 PM | #13
They don't care. The best way right now is to simply unsub. Maybe that'll make them actually care.

And whoever designed 5,0 balance, clearly has no understanding of swtor. I wonder whether he was brought on board from some other project tbh(who balanced 5,0?)...
"I am not in this for politics, nor the wanton destruction, hell not even for credits. I have chosen this way of life because of the hunt and because it was pushed onto me on some ugly slimeball called a "pearl" and Honour bound me to this path ever onwards" Caelestinus

Ottoattack
04.06.2017 , 11:02 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Cuiwe View Post
They don't care. The best way right now is to simply unsub. Maybe that'll make them actually care.

And whoever designed 5,0 balance, clearly has no understanding of swtor. I wonder whether he was brought on board from some other project tbh(who balanced 5,0?)...
It is in all probability Ben. I do not think there are currently any other devs in terms of content or class balance. And he is known to be ignorant and arrogant. So if you are hoping for any changes, sadly, I do not see them coming anytime soon. Devs did not even bother to tell us when to expect them.

Cuiwe
04.06.2017 , 11:24 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Ottoattack View Post
It is in all probability Ben. I do not think there are currently any other devs in terms of content or class balance. And he is known to be ignorant and arrogant. So if you are hoping for any changes, sadly, I do not see them coming anytime soon. Devs did not even bother to tell us when to expect them.
I suspected it was him. Imo, great leaders in any role are actually servants of those below them, not "HRRRR, I iz da greatest!". Be as it may, Ben is a REALLY POOR choice for any lead position. It really doesn't suit him. As I said, he might be a WONDERFUL programmer, but a lead? lol no. It reminds me of another BWEA fiasco: that of Carrie Gouskos in Bioware Mythic. She was such a wonderful programmer and influenced not only the mmo genre, but overall games a lot with things like Tome of Knowledge, but as a Lead? **** the fail is strong in that one.
"I am not in this for politics, nor the wanton destruction, hell not even for credits. I have chosen this way of life because of the hunt and because it was pushed onto me on some ugly slimeball called a "pearl" and Honour bound me to this path ever onwards" Caelestinus

KainrycKarr
04.26.2017 , 10:59 PM | #16
If PT is to remain a melee class, it needs DCD's on par with other melee like Mara and Jug.

The damage is fine for AP, Pyro needs a buff to Flamethrower.

But survivability for both DPS needs some pretty serious tweaking. As it stands, the class is fine when it has tank and heal support, but it's dead in the water if it's caught by itself as it cannot keep up with any of the other classes DCD's.
Kain'ryk Karr - Level 60 Powertech<Clan Adenn>

Aetideus
04.29.2017 , 01:36 AM | #17
Currently PT dps (and tank sometimes) is first target in RWZ.

Merc has Kolto Overload to 70% with double heals. This should be on PT.

That would help AP, but immensely Pyro which is not viable in RWZ.

Simplette
08.19.2017 , 07:56 PM | #18
Its a time to bump this thread up!
Conquerer of Deposer

The Izaxchist