Meeting Revan

KnightGreg

Ok. I want to know which classes meet Revan. I want ABSOLUTELY NO DETAILS!. I just want to know the class, yes or no, and when. By when I mean early, midway, or late in the game. If it's a Flashpoint instead of early midway or late just say Flashpoint. I want to know Jedi Knight, Jedi Consular, and Sith Warrior the most.

Example: Jedi Knight : Yes, Midway

No more details than that.

You should really put up a spoiler alert or something, since no one knows it's Revan until they meet them, and a lot of people are getting to this point now. Just an idea, it was cool to have that suspense, but I know I kind of knew before hand.

You should really put up a spoiler alert or something, since no one knows it's Revan until they meet them, and a lot of people are getting to this point now. Just an idea, it was cool to have that suspense, but I know I kind of knew before hand.

That's why I said "ABSOLUTELY NO DETAILS!"

He is a boss in the Foundry and when you take him on he disappears.

You will face him again later.

He is face-rollingly easy the first time round.

Which is rather disappointing.

Edited by Scan

Revan was a HER, thank you. :o

I absolutely sympathise..for me Revan was and will always be female. :o

That "book about Revan"...oh, come on...it isn't really a good one. It just doesn't matter, whether or not it even exists. :rolleyes:

official cannon also made the player character of KOTOR 2 female.

The sad thing about this is: while I really enjoyed both games and found the Exile a worthwile character to play, I wouldn't mind if they made her male now (I played a female Exile). With Revan it's something different. I accept of course that there is a canon claiming differently but I will never see Revan as a male character, even though someone with the name might appear in the game. It just feels completely wrong.

• 11 months later...