When does the PTS go live?

I know that during the Community stream they said that the PTS would go live during June for trying out the new Sorcerer abilities, tacticals, etc., but I've been logging onto the PTS server select rather frequently and it's been offline every time. Is it only up for short periods of time and I've just been unlucky or have they just not rolled it out yet for the public, and if they haven't rolled it out yet, is there a timetable somewhere of when they are planning to roll it out that's more specific than sometime in June? Edited by TryShoootingBack
additional question

I think it's terrible with how long they are waiting to test this on the PTS shard who ever is in charge needs to really push this out I understand that they are trying to get ideas from players to see if they like the new class stuff but we need hands on testing and there is going to be some nasty bugs that will need to be fixed way before it's live but my faith in getting things fixed is very low due to how long this companion bug has taken and it's still not pushed out.

I think it's terrible with how long they are waiting to test this on the PTS shard who ever is in charge needs to really push this out I understand that they are trying to get ideas from players to see if they like the new class stuff but we need hands on testing and there is going to be some nasty bugs that will need to be fixed way before it's live but my faith in getting things fixed is very low due to how long this companion bug has taken and it's still not pushed out.

Yea we wont know unless we are able to compare and contrast against all the classes and their new abilities. Just having sorc on the PTS first then the following week, another class is kinda silly to me.

Yea we wont know unless we are able to compare and contrast against all the classes and their new abilities. Just having sorc on the PTS first then the following week, another class is kinda silly to me.

yup very strange and they wonder why people are very sour it's this type of decision making that is not helping the cause for such a great game.