Class Story Crossovers

LX_Theo

So have you encountered any crossovers of story elements in your class story. I've had two so far.

A smaller one while playing my Jedi Knight (crossover from Agent)

In Doc's class quest, he tries to cure an incurable disease. He finds one that Nem'ro on Hutta has eventually. He goes to cure him, but has his old girlfriend (working for Nem'ro) stay with me as a "hostage" in order to ensure his safety and cooperation. Who is this girlfriend? None other than the Agent's first companion, Kaliyo.

A big one from my Agent (from Knight's story elements):

After becoming the Hand of Jadus, my Agent collected data to put together what the emperor's plans for the future were. If you have played the knight's story, you know what it is. You deliver the data to Jadus's apprentice (I believe). Later on, you meet with him about it and after he has used to data to figure out the Emperor's plan, he decided to seclude himself from the galaxy for a time until it has followed through.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had a story cross-over for the Imperial Agent(class quest) and the Jedi Consular's companion.

Amazing! I was in such awe that the characters were referencing each other.

Spoilers:

IA killed Gray Star who was the Jedi Consular's Companion's good friend.

The companion said Gray Star was betrayed and killed, which was true.

While playing the Sith Warrior I'm given some info regarding the Jedi Knight and a certain somebody. (Ending for the Jedi Knight's act 3 ahead)

You get a message from the Emperor's servants that a Jedi destroyed the Emperor's Voice, and that he now has to heal himself for an extended period of time due to the damage.

A smaller one while playing my Jedi Knight (crossover from Agent)

In Doc's class quest, he tries to cure an incurable disease. He finds one that Nem'ro on Hutta has eventually. He goes to cure him, but has his old girlfriend (working for Nem'ro) stay with me as a "hostage" in order to ensure his safety and cooperation. Who is this girlfriend? None other than the Agent's first companion, Kaliyo.

Also later

Doc says that Nem'ro was killed by a Bounty Hunter and all his hard work and curing him are useless now.

Some crossover between the SW and the Smuggler:

My SW discovered that Vette, as a small child, was saved from slavery by a famous underworld gangster named Nok Drayen. She became a longtime companion of Nok's daughter, Risha. When asked, she tells the SW she heard Nok and his daughter disappeared following a coup by his underlings and are probably dead.

In fact, Nok survived but was poisoned with a lethal disease. He sent his daughter into hiding, while he himself was frozen in carbonite. Risha spends the next ten years gathering resources, so that she might go after her father's lost treasure. Ultimately, Risha teams up with the Smuggler, who finds Nok's treasure.

Risha describes to the smuggler the "little twilek" she was friends with as a child. When the smuggler asks if she wants to find the twilek, Risha says she believes the girl to be dead.

For Qyzen:

Qyzen gets attacked by a wookiee who was giving trandoshan names by another trandoshan. After killing this wookiee, Qyzen says he has a friend that can help him find the trandoshan giving out names. This friend? The bounty hunter companion Mako.

I'm personally waiting for 'multi-class' stories; IE, a Trooper/Jedi Knight story together. Sort of like a flashpoint, but class oriented. For example, the Jedi Knight teaming up with Havoc Squad to do some near-Clone Wars esque defending of the Republic, or the Smuggler/Consular seeking ancient knowledge in some archeological site discovered by the Smug's underworld contacts. Stuff like that to give a sense that there's intertwining stories besides the (soloable) world arcs.

I'm personally waiting for 'multi-class' stories; IE, a Trooper/Jedi Knight story together. Sort of like a flashpoint, but class oriented. For example, the Jedi Knight teaming up with Havoc Squad to do some near-Clone Wars esque defending of the Republic, or the Smuggler/Consular seeking ancient knowledge in some archeological site discovered by the Smug's underworld contacts. Stuff like that to give a sense that there's intertwining stories besides the (soloable) world arcs.

i would LOVE something like this, especially given that i have friends who i level and quest with

i would LOVE something like this, especially given that i have friends who i level and quest with

As would I. However, it could be difficult. Class Qs are meant to be doable solo. That's kinda their point. if you have to LF a partner, only to end up with some ... who either goes "ZOMGSKIPTEXT PLZ!", or who ends up winning every interesting conversation roll... Hmm.

Perhaps they should be sub-class quest. Like a bonus thing. Seperate storylines / vaguely connected to the main story, so as to still leave the choice up to each person.

And of course...

Spoilers: Jedi Knight and SIth Warrior Qline:

Those two need a showdown, somehow. the warrior NEEDS to have revenge. Let one of them crawl away beaten and broken, but alive. Whoever loses will QQ, yes, but... If people were able to step away from that, it would make for SUCH great freaking drama!

I did always love the Immolation Scene...

Spoilers: Jedi Knight and SIth Warrior Qline:

Those two need a showdown, somehow. the warrior NEEDS to have revenge. Let one of them crawl away beaten and broken, but alive. Whoever loses will QQ, yes, but... If people were able to step away from that, it would make for SUCH great freaking drama!

I did always love the Immolation Scene...

This. It would be amazing.

The only timeline we have is for the SW, Knight, Inquis and Cous.

We know the ending of the Cous takes place before the ending of the Jedi Knight and the Jedi Knights ending takes place shortly after the SW ending and the Inquis ending takes place a bit after the SW ending. We don't know the order of the agent, smuggler and BH but they roughly happen around the same time. Can't wait to see what bioware does in the future.

well, the smuggler ending is after the consular and BH endings. the consular ending is after the BH ending, as well (and depending on the bounty hunter's choice, could be directly related).

The above is based on who the republic supreme chancellor is.

IA has so many different possible endings, that i think they left that one intentionally murky by leaving out interactions with any of the major galactic players that the other stories may see.

well, the smuggler ending is after the consular and BH endings. the consular ending is after the BH ending, as well (and depending on the bounty hunter's choice, could be directly related).

The above is based on who the republic supreme chancellor is.

IA has so many different possible endings, that i think they left that one intentionally murky by leaving out interactions with any of the major galactic players that the other stories may see.

Thank you, so that just leaves the IA and their events in the wind. So far it goes

BH

Cous

Smuggler

SW

Jedi Knight

Inquis

So trooper and IA go somewhere there.

I am pretty sure it is the other way around, since SW gets letters from Emperor's Hand.

Sure. But he gets the letter after his story is complete. You see the Emperor is initially trapped on Voss but the SW frees him part way through Act 3. The JK, however, encounters the freed Emperor at the end of Act 2.

Therefore the SW story happens first. BTW what is the SI story last in the timeline?

Sure. But he gets the letter after his story is complete. You see the Emperor is initially trapped on Voss but the SW frees him part way through Act 3. The JK, however, encounters the freed Emperor at the end of Act 2.

Therefore the SW story happens first. BTW what is the SI story last in the timeline?

The SW Voss storyline happens first. The JK starts Chapter 3 before the SW. The simple fact is that the storylines aren't at a consistent pace, so just because a storyline is earlier at one event does not mean the whole storyline occurs in that order.

In terms of endings, I think the final fight is supposed to be occuring at the same time as the SW's final fight.

The SW Voss storyline happens first. The JK starts Chapter 3 before the SW. The simple fact is that the storylines aren't at a consistent pace, so just because a storyline is earlier at one event does not mean the whole storyline occurs in that order.

In terms of endings, I think the final fight is supposed to be occuring at the same time as the SW's final fight.

What you think isn't more than what we know. We know the SW is halfway done with Act 3 when the JK hasn't even completed Act 2. Sure thay may not be a consistent pace but there is no mention of the Emperor's death when the SW confronts Baras. Something that should have surely popped up when two people claiming to represent Vitate battle.

Edited by KingAres

What you think isn't more than what we know. We know the SW is halfway done with Act 3 when the JK hasn't even completed Act 2. Sure thay may not be a consistent pace but there is no mention of the Emperor's death when the SW confronts Baras. Something that should have surely popped up when two people claiming to represent Vitate battle.

What? JK Act 3 clearly starts before the SW Act 3 starts. Where the heck did you get the idea that the SW is halfway done with Act 3 before the JK has even finished Act 2? O_o

And as I said the JK and SW endings are happening at the same time. Or at least that is what the Hand tells the SW in the email. How literally we are supposed to read "while you silenced Darth Baras" can certainly be debated, but the two events seem like they are implied to have happened within a day of eachother

What? JK Act 3 clearly starts before the SW Act 3 starts. Where the heck did you get the idea that the SW is halfway done with Act 3 before the JK has even finished Act 2? O_o

And as I said the JK and SW endings are happening at the same time. Or at least that is what the Hand tells the SW in the email. How literally we are supposed to read "while you silenced Darth Baras" can certainly be debated, but the two events seem like they are implied to have happened within a day of eachother

The JK meets the Emperor at the end of Act 2. Therefore, the SW must have already freed him. As for the second part, my bad didn't realize the email stated that. I thought ou were just going off a gut feeling.

The JK meets the Emperor at the end of Act 2. Therefore, the SW must have already freed him. As for the second part, my bad didn't realize the email stated that. I thought ou were just going off a gut feeling.

No the Emperor's Voice isn't trapped yet in Chapter 2 of the JK's story. He gets trapped at some point during the time skip between Chapter 2 and 3. Hence why he isn't on the station when the JK escapes. When the JK escapes at the beginning of Chapter 3, he then takes Scourge with him. That leaves the position of Emperor's Wrath open for the SW to take at the beginning of his Act 3.