Best Alignment for Imperial Agent

SWFTW

Before I start off with, pleeeeeease no spoilers :)

I'm about to start the Imperial Agent story, having finished every class other than Trooper and Smuggler. For most of the classes, it seems to me there is a certain alignment that gives you the best experience if you stick to it throughout. By that I don't mean LS/DS, but rather a certain personality that seems to fit best with the story. For example, I found the rational, pragmatic personality seemed to fit much more in the SI story than pure LS or DS.

My question is, for most of the stories its not clear until late on what path you should have chosen. Since I want to be consistent in my personality throughout, I wanted to ask if there's a particular type of Imperial Agent that fits the best in the story.

Any help would be appreciated!

I played my IA as a patriot. Then... over the course of the story. Became disillusioned by everything the Empire did. Mostly LS with a few DS choices in there just because they were the better option. I went with a certain ending because you learn things during ALL of Chapter 2, and even 3. And I felt happy with my choice.

I found it enjoyable to play my agent as the manipulator. He's damn good at his job, always wearing a mask even to his allies. When faced with a choice, his thinking isn't whether it's right or wrong, but what effect it will have on him. Is it worth back talking a sith? Is it worth helping this undeserving individual? Is being nice to someone I hate worth it?

His life comes before anything, then his work, then his personal pleasures. He carries out his job efficiently and is prepared to initiate any method to achieve success, no matter what life he has to take and what type of blood is spilled on his hands. When a Sith tells him to sit, he sits. When that Sith turns around, he's already digging up dirt for the knife he's marked for that sith's back. He is a weapon.

Yet, as the missions go on, he finds that deep within himself he begins to change. He gives out trust to those he would swear never deserve it, placing his life in their hands. Showing mercy when it wasn't required for the first time in his life when he realised, he was sick of it. But even then, he still had a job, a duty to carry out. And he never leaves a job unfinished.