Game Update 1.7 Developer Blog: Relics of the Gree Event

CourtneyWoods

I hate not being able to participate in the "Event" because of too low level.

I think all events are end game oriented, maybe the Rakghoul one had some that could be done by lower level players but I don't remember.... But it would be damn near impossible to make an event that caters to say lvl 30's as well as lvl 50's unless they made two separate events, and we know that isn't going to happen :p

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think all events are end game oriented, maybe the Rakghoul one had some that could be done by lower level players but I don't remember.... But it would be damn near impossible to make an event that caters to say lvl 30's as well as lvl 50's unless they made two separate events, and we know that isn't going to happen :p

The Chevin event could be done by anyone high enough to run around on Nar Shaddaa. It's not "damn near impossible" to just instance stuff and make the mobs match your level.

aside from the GRee rep rewards ..I havent found any rewards to be had from attaining REP for the SPAce missions.. whats the point if once again there are NO rewards aside from a stupid title..?

Please do a little research before complaining. There's rep gear for space missions.

Is it possible to extend the Gree event a couple of days please? Many of us are really enjoying it and would like it extended.

Is this possible?

Thanks!!

The event will be back, it is a recurring event. Gray secant will come and go as it pleases...

Now, to something else I thought of yesterday.

Since this is a recurring event, will it somehow change between its iterations? I think it would be story-wise viable, and it would bring fresh perspective to it. Maybe something like making it more RvR instead of FFA, new quests etc?

• 3 weeks later...
I'm still bored from the last event cause it's so repetitive for so little... and you come back and bore me even more nothing new really same old ****. Plus the blue sphere you need 46 gray's to own it... way to go Bioware... You stink EA all over...

I'm still bored from the last event cause it's so repetitive for so little... and you come back and bore me even more nothing new really same old ****. Plus the blue sphere you need 46 gray's to own it... way to go Bioware... You stink EA all over...

dust in the eyes with this cheap event, all their work goes into cartel market.

the so called expansion is so so poor in content.. its an insult towards loyal subscribers and any decent mmo players.

I just saw on the blog that if you're level 45 you can partake in this event and the quests. And that you'll get a bolster to level 50 like in pvp.....

The Western Ice Shelf now applies a Bolster effect to all players (but not Companions), similar to Warzones. Although enemies are level 50, level 45 players should be on equal enough ground to complete their mission objectives. If you plan to participate in the [PvP] missions, however, you will have an easier time if you pick up Recruit Mk-2 gear from the Fleet (this gear requires level 50).

Is this something new? I just got an alt to 45 so that means double the quests ;-)....

Edited by caphron

• 2 weeks later...
They should extend the event an additional week or at least increase the amount of reputation one can earn.

Considering that this is a recurring event I think extending it is a bit pointless, especially because you can farm reputation tokens beyond the cap and use them while the event isn't active.

I've heard a rumour that the event will be recurring at 2 week intervals, so 2 weeks active, 2 weeks gone, 2 weeks active, 2 weeks gone, etc...

Any confirmation on that? Or did Bioware declare radiosilence on that?

• 1 month later...
I didnt get a chance to play it the first time through. 2nd Time i had people using one hit ganking in the PVP zone. Not a good idea I think. on top of it you have to get the gree components you should get them off of kills if nothing else.

I didnt get a chance to play it the first time through. 2nd Time i had people using one hit ganking in the PVP zone. Not a good idea I think. on top of it you have to get the gree components you should get them off of kills if nothing else.

Gratz on unnecessary necro. You realize that the forum equivalent of ganking right? Way to be part of the problem. :rolleyes: