Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Any Guild Recruitments?

mercdunmore
12.01.2017 , 12:18 PM | #1
I am looking to join my first guild if anyone has any info ??

Harshand
12.01.2017 , 02:17 PM | #2
Yes, we have a pub side that we are recruiting for right now. Full of friendly, helpful people. we are just starting out and we can use the numbers, if you are willing

mazharthegreat
12.01.2017 , 04:08 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by mercdunmore View Post
I am looking to join my first guild if anyone has any info ??
Hi there
The Eternal Order is recruiting!
Want to join a fun and Social PvE/PvP/RP guild? The Eternal Order has Flagship(with slots), Guild Bank and Yavin HQ!. We are a friendly and active guild that will help you do leveling/RP/OPS/World Boss hunts/races and much more. Contact one of us in-game or here at the Satele Shan server
We have different cadres (inter-guild departments) for like minded individuals to group and enjoy the different aspects of the game.
We have an RP cadre, PvP cadre, Mission help cadre, Endgame OPS cadre and crafting cadre.
RP-Medium
PvE-Heavy (progression)
PvP-Heavy (ranked teams)
Conquest-Medium
The Eternal Order has Flagship, and Yavin HQ!. We are a friendly Social cooperative guild that will help you do leveling/RP/OPS/World Boss hunts/Conquest/races and much more
For more information, please visit our Guild website: http://eternalord.enjin.com/
Enjin recruitment post: http://eternalord.enjin.com/page/1248511/recruitment
To get invited to the Eternal Order contact any of our members in game
Grandmaster Truemazhargreat of The Eternal Order.
Use this link to start playing SWTOR to get lots of free stuff! ------------------------>http://www.swtor.com/r/4SLTZk

Wopr
12.04.2017 , 10:10 PM | #4
The Eternal Order is a awesome guild! Very active lots of players on line.
W.O.P.R. War Operations Planned Response....Shall we play a game?

cameronlanderson
12.04.2017 , 11:29 PM | #5
Hi mate
<Dead Manís Treasure> is recruiting. If you like team ups, then we are the guild for you! We have a Stronghold, guild bank, fb page, discord and website. 10% XP bonus. Have your say, and join us. Pst for invite or more info
If you want to join whisper me (My name is Nekkers)

WARCHILDvolk
12.05.2017 , 03:10 PM | #6
Hello My Name is Warchild we are recruiting and this is what our guild has to offer
REPUBLIC EXPENDABLES
+10 Exp/Rep. Bonus - F2P/Prefered Plan - Web - Twitter - Bank - SH - Ship & Empire Guild
We do PvE/Story - PvP - FP - OPS - Lagacy - Events - Raids - Conquest (ect.)
We are Located on the Satele Server I am on Every Day and all is welcome it dont matter if your new or old
player or a free or subscriber our guild is always open to who want to join. you can contact me on my two main
class. On Republic Side is WARCHILDVOLK and on Empire side EVIL-WARCHILD if you can mail just let me
know when you will be on and ill make sure I am on that side waiting for you. if you cant mail and your a free
player make a guy on both sides and add my main class on them and whisper me when you see me.
Every one have a Great Day !!!