Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Anyone else think Nautolanís female model is ugly?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Anyone else think Nautolanís female model is ugly?

SOULCASTER
10.22.2019 , 06:26 PM | #11
Can you wear re-breathers or headpieces at all? Or are they like Tagrutas, where no matter what you put on them, the appearance doesn't show?

ptsdgirl
10.22.2019 , 06:27 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by SOULCASTER View Post
Can you wear re-breathers or headpieces at all? Or are they like Tagrutas, where no matter what you put on them, the appearance doesn't show?
Ya nothing, no hats, no glasses, no visors, and the only thing you can put on the face is when you create the character, the jewelry has a one eye patch.

SOULCASTER
10.22.2019 , 06:39 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by ptsdgirl View Post
Ya nothing, no hats, no glasses, no visors, and the only thing you can put on the face is when you create the character, the jewelry has a one eye patch.
Figured. Another waste of an addition to the game. I hated that about tagrutas and now it looks like nautolans are garbage also. I really dont know how this is overlooked when making a new race in the game.

Pscyon
10.22.2019 , 08:21 PM | #14
I didn't fiddle long with the female nautolan character creation since I mainly play male characters, though I did see a couple of decent faces. It seems it's easier to make ugly nautolans than okay or good-looking ones. That said, I'm quite happy with how mine turned out. I swear though, some of the screenshots they showed prior to release had some colours we don't get, spesifically an oranger pattern comes to mind.
What you get from a referral link: a box of junk and one single server transfer token.

What the other person gets: 500 cartel coins, 100 more each month you stay subscribed, a speeder bike and a droid vanity pet.

Ruvalie
10.22.2019 , 08:41 PM | #15
I'm disappointed about this as well. None of the female faces look good to me; the NPC female Nautolans look much nicer. I did find a male face that I liked, so I guess I'll be making a male Nautolan. Too bad since I prefer to play female characters.

Also, I wish the tentacle style was separate from the "face" option, and the pattern color from the "pattern" option. It seems like they combined them in order to artificially inflate the number of options, but it's just annoying to sort through this way.

ptsdgirl
10.22.2019 , 09:06 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Ruvalie View Post
I wish the tentacle style was separate from the "face" option, and the pattern color from the "pattern" option. It seems like they combined them in order to artificially inflate the number of options, but it's just annoying to sort through this way.
I def agree with you

BelorfinSiana
10.22.2019 , 09:15 PM | #17
The nautolans look good to me, but I haven't taken a hard look at them. If anything, I'm still disappointed that Ashara's and Ahsoka's shades of orange aren't available for playable female togrutas.
The Siana Legacy - Star Forge
Isharo Izark; Jorran Reynn; Aldo Fetmirna; Zelorfin; Valurin Raster; Mechinus; Belorfin (Siana); LucÓan

PhazeSeven
10.22.2019 , 11:56 PM | #18
The female Nautolans look like they've lost a fight against a swarm of bees, their faces are weirdly swollen. They look nothing like the Nautolan NPCs.

AhnQiraji
10.23.2019 , 12:03 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by PhazeSeven View Post
The female Nautolans look like they've lost a fight against a swarm of bees, their faces are weirdly swollen. They look nothing like the Nautolan NPCs.
That's the issue primarily. We at -least- could use another face option that mirrors the NPCs.

Limonella
10.23.2019 , 03:43 AM | #20
People. It has already been proven practice that BW never make game characters similar to NPS. As it was with the Cathars and Togruta. Of all the faces Nautolanís, only the first is more or less decent. The rest are just creepy freaks. There is no eye animation. I'm very disappointed. The concept of beauty for developers is generally absent.