Anyone else think Nautolan’s female model is ugly?

ptsdgirl

I decided to re sub for this expansion just for Nautolans. All of the npc female Nautolans are so pretty!! I was so disappointed by the faces and eyes. I always thought they were a beautiful race, but wow, sigh. Can you please give us the npc random stand around Nautolan model? Their tentacles are so much longer and they have metal bands, not just leather. Please make them just as beautiful as the extras just standing around!

https://ibb.co/FKMbvXD

Edited by ptsdgirl

Same here. I was looking forward to creating a fresh toon with the race. In my head I was imagining them looking like the NPCs. But we get Nautolans that look like they’ve been doing meth for years. Edited by KrizDaWiz

Same here. I was looking forward to creating a fresh toon with the race. In my head I was imagining them looking like the NPCs. But we get Nautolans that look like they’ve been doing meth for years.

OMG!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA that is hilarious!! but so true!!

lol'd. :D

Looking forward to seeing what they look like. Hopefully this is just a hyperbolic statement made for shock value. :p

I linked an image of mine next to a random NPC, although I sat there for a good hour trying to get what I thought wasn't so "methed out"

Edited by ptsdgirl

Can you wear re-breathers or headpieces at all? Or are they like Tagrutas, where no matter what you put on them, the appearance doesn't show?

Ya nothing, no hats, no glasses, no visors, and the only thing you can put on the face is when you create the character, the jewelry has a one eye patch.

Ya nothing, no hats, no glasses, no visors, and the only thing you can put on the face is when you create the character, the jewelry has a one eye patch.

Figured. Another waste of an addition to the game. I hated that about tagrutas and now it looks like nautolans are garbage also. I really dont know how this is overlooked when making a new race in the game.

Edited by SOULCASTER

I didn't fiddle long with the female nautolan character creation since I mainly play male characters, though I did see a couple of decent faces. It seems it's easier to make ugly nautolans than okay or good-looking ones. That said, I'm quite happy with how mine turned out. I swear though, some of the screenshots they showed prior to release had some colours we don't get, spesifically an oranger pattern comes to mind.

I'm disappointed about this as well. None of the female faces look good to me; the NPC female Nautolans look much nicer. I did find a male face that I liked, so I guess I'll be making a male Nautolan. Too bad since I prefer to play female characters.

Also, I wish the tentacle style was separate from the "face" option, and the pattern color from the "pattern" option. It seems like they combined them in order to artificially inflate the number of options, but it's just annoying to sort through this way.

I wish the tentacle style was separate from the "face" option, and the pattern color from the "pattern" option. It seems like they combined them in order to artificially inflate the number of options, but it's just annoying to sort through this way.

I def agree with you

The female Nautolans look like they've lost a fight against a swarm of bees, their faces are weirdly swollen. They look nothing like the Nautolan NPCs.

That's the issue primarily. We at -least- could use another face option that mirrors the NPCs.

People. It has already been proven practice that BW never make game characters similar to NPS. As it was with the Cathars and Togruta. Of all the faces Nautolan’s, only the first is more or less decent. The rest are just creepy freaks. There is no eye animation. I'm very disappointed. The concept of beauty for developers is generally absent.

I waited for this race to come for years now. Npc and companion look so pretty but the players version looks just like that hairy troll figurines back from the 90s. So disappointed :/ none of my characters will be nautolan because they simply look way to ugly. If they had just made them look like the npcs I’d have been perfectly happy. Speaking female version only - I don’t have any male chars and I’m not planning on having one.

I waited for this race to come for years now. Npc and companion look so pretty but the players version looks just like that hairy troll figurines back from the 90s. So disappointed :/ none of my characters will be nautolan because they simply look way to ugly. If they had just made them look like the npcs I’d have been perfectly happy. Speaking female version only - I don’t have any male chars and I’m not planning on having one.

I agree 1000%