Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How do u defeat the Iokath sentinels?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
How do u defeat the Iokath sentinels?

CSloane
10.23.2019 , 04:17 PM | #11
Worth noting that the walker health thing is currently a bug and hopefully they will be fixing it, so you can reliably get past this encounter

Kaikka
10.23.2019 , 05:28 PM | #12
i get killed in just a few seconds. stomping doesn't work because it stops the walker and you recieve even more damage. repair button is not usable in combat.
w
t
f

Trobon
10.23.2019 , 06:08 PM | #13
This thread is over a year old so the issues people are seeing due to the bug introduced in 6.0 isn't the same as the OP.

denavin
10.23.2019 , 06:23 PM | #14
did not see that this post is ancient.
HK-55: "Do you think she passed her test?"
Z0-OM: "According to my sensors.... NO
."

Kaikka
10.23.2019 , 09:18 PM | #15
so my initial try was with lvl71 char whitch gives the walker the same health as the char - bugged.
i tryed with lvl70 char, walker's health is really buffed - not bugged.

Tashia
10.23.2019 , 10:25 PM | #16
If I remember correctly ---
I just killed one at a time ... died .. went back .. died ...
did over and over till all were dead -- not pretty or terribly original, but it worked
Unless they have changed the fight somehow, that was how I did it
Everquest to Star Wars Old Republic .....
from Swords and Shields to Blasters and Rockets .......

jimbothirtytwo
10.24.2019 , 12:47 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Tashia View Post
If I remember correctly ---
I just killed one at a time ... died .. went back .. died ...
did over and over till all were dead -- not pretty or terribly original, but it worked
Unless they have changed the fight somehow, that was how I did it
Not sure if that worked originally, but now you start over at the beginning every time you die in that Iokath mission.

I imagine it's a similar issue to the chapter 8 kotet walker problem - seems like it might be level scaling. I just ran into the chapter 8 problem (I'm currently stuck there until it's fixed), but I died on that Iokath mission probably 10 times yesterday until I managed to clear it.

MK-ULTRA
10.25.2019 , 08:55 AM | #18
They crush me in 5 seconds. No change in tactics does anything. This is broken and needs fix ASAP.

I cannot continue because of this broken quest.

PLEASE FIX PLEASE
You spelled tyranny wrong.

Cougaren
10.26.2019 , 08:51 PM | #19
continues to be bugged/broken....does not scale....
A path will be placed before you, the choice is yours alone, do what you think you cannot do, but you will find out who you are

ForjKlahaa
10.27.2019 , 02:19 AM | #20
If you can't wait for the fix, you can use a walker armour cell from the rep vendor if you have the shards and the rep (friendly) and it seems to fix the scaling issue even though it's just a 20% boost. I killed all three in one go with it no problems. You might be able to buy them on the GTN too. They are not character bound and they don't mention legacy bound on the tool tip.
Thinking about signing up or coming back?

Click here to make the most of it with in-game rewards. I look forward to seeing you around the galaxy