Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

About Gear loot.

DreadtechSavant
10.23.2019 , 04:55 PM | #1
So reached level 75, However since then I have not had a single item of gear drop as loot outside of new expansion story. Not a single item. Ok We know it drops in certain areas such as Flashpoints but is it now going only to drop in areas BW want us to play, not in any other general quest areas such as heroics, Planetary Story or any planet area? because if so that really is not play your way.

SaerethDL
10.23.2019 , 05:00 PM | #2
it drops everywhere in the game now through reknown crates and the tech fragments, just use those to get gear on the fleet no matter where u play in the game. take care.
Get a FREE server transfer, FREE 7 days subscription, FREE inventory slot upgrade and other FREE goodies! CLICK HERE update* if you use my referral link (as a returning subscriber) or decide to subscribe and are on Satele Shan send me a PM with the referral name you used and I will give you 5+ Million Credits or more to get you started!

DreadtechSavant
10.23.2019 , 05:08 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by SaerethDL View Post
it drops everywhere in the game now through reknown crates and the tech fragments, just use those to get gear on the fleet no matter where u play in the game. take care.
I know you can get gear from renown crate or buy from the vender, however that was not my point or question. So far I have not had a single item drop from any daily area, heroic or from trash mobs. I have had gear from the new xpac as rewards once I hit level 75 and from crates.

Thanks for the reply but as said, was not really my question. If gear drops from anywhere, well not seeing that at all at present time. As in none.

Damask_Rose
10.23.2019 , 05:38 PM | #4
I haven't been out in the field yet on live, but on the test server I did get drops from Czerka world mobs. Not very many, and not for my class, but I did get some.

DreadtechSavant
10.23.2019 , 05:53 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Damask_Rose View Post
I haven't been out in the field yet on live, but on the test server I did get drops from Czerka world mobs. Not very many, and not for my class, but I did get some.
Sorry to say I did not in CZ, however I have just had my first drop in Black Hole area. So just one item (Talking general loot drop only here) Out of 4 heroics, CZ and half way though Black Hole. So very disappointed by that. I did get a very nice item from the new Flashpoint on my first run. This I think is the reward for finishing it , not as a loot drop, which BTW I also did not get loot from the mass of trash mobs in the flashpoint. However as I have now had a drop I guess my thread may as well finish as loot is dropping just not much of it.

Update,
got a fair amount after I posted this. So seems all good now.