Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Anyone else think Nautolanís female model is ugly?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Anyone else think Nautolanís female model is ugly?

DarkEcIipse
10.23.2019 , 01:08 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Oraciion View Post
I figured that. But they can slap out a new mount and outfit every few months, but can't create some custom helm/hood models for three species that could use them?
Ikr. I agree with you, I'd much rather have them work on character cosmetics than another reskin of a mount...

BlueShiftRecall
10.23.2019 , 05:41 PM | #32
Was originally going to make a female Nautolan SI, spent way to long trying to get her to look ok but just couldn't get her to look right, ended up giving up and creating a male instead.
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkelefantos View Post
BTW, it's really hard not to read your name as Blue****tRecall.
Supporter Of: Purple Twi'leks (Since 2015) , More Miraluka Masks and Pink Togruta's

ptsdgirl
10.23.2019 , 06:39 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Nefla View Post
What are you talking about, she looks great...if you're trying to make a character that looks like the squid baby from Men in Black with a pug nose.
Bahahahaha

ptsdgirl
10.23.2019 , 06:43 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by BlueShiftRecall View Post
Was originally going to make a female Nautolan SI, spent way to long trying to get her to look ok but just couldn't get her to look right, ended up giving up and creating a male instead.
I actually got disconnected from server trying to make my female Nautolan. It said due to inactivity lol... then I had to start all over again lol. I got her to lvl 12 and deleted her. I couldnít stand looking at her. Itís too bad... I wish I could try to play male characters, I am a petty female that way. I did explore the male character creator, they had way better looks than female in my opinion.

CprlKlinger
10.23.2019 , 06:54 PM | #35
I tend to wear things like the sinister warrior or the sovereign executioner outfit. it won';t bother me once I get around to it
Please feel free to use my referral link

http://www.swtor.com/r/CGM9yv

Varnoukh
10.23.2019 , 07:11 PM | #36
I'm only interested in playing male nauts and not for them looking attactive. I'm not into tentacle prawn.

There are a few male heads I'm happy with. Their only lack is the clear complexion.

But I did quickly look though the female head offerings and didn't see any I thought looked really great.

MadDutchman
10.23.2019 , 07:12 PM | #37
Yah, the just look... wrong...

The mouth I think is what gets me the most. Huge, puffed up mouth...

C'mon, the NPCs have normal range of looks...
Demand: Are. We. There. Yet.

Use my referral link for free goodies.

Varnoukh
10.23.2019 , 07:34 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by MadDutchman View Post
C'mon, the NPCs have normal range of looks...
But after Togruta we wouldn't have predicted Nautolan characters to look anything like the NPCs.

Base on that experience we should all be relieved that they don't have silly stubby little tentacles and great big, fat, rabbit heads.

TrixxieTriss
10.23.2019 , 08:39 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by ptsdgirl View Post
I decided to re sub for this expansion just for Nautolans. All of the npc female Nautolans are so pretty!! I was so disappointed by the faces and eyes. I always thought they were a beautiful race, but wow, sigh. Can you please give us the npc random stand around Nautolan model? Their tentacles are so much longer and they have metal bands, not just leather. Please make them just as beautiful as the extras just standing around!

https://ibb.co/FKMbvXD
Yes, they are horribly ugly for body type 1, 2, and 4.

While still not the great on body type 3, the faces actually look a lot better. But then you have to walk around with a body that looks like a man. Itís not feminine at all.

So I think the problem from my perspective is the faces arenít filled out enough or smoothed out enough for body types 1, 2, and 4.

Whatís a real disappointment is the way the head tentacles clip right through every piece of Armor. Which means the most feminine of the heads with the tentacles drooping around the front arenít usable for a vast majority of armor,

The whole thing has been poorly rushed and not tested with Armor. And the I personally find the character creation options limited and ugly.

MadDutchman
10.23.2019 , 08:40 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Varnoukh View Post
But after Togruta we wouldn't have predicted Nautolan characters to look anything like the NPCs.

Base on that experience we should all be relieved that they don't have silly stubby little tentacles and great big, fat, rabbit heads.
But the Togruta at least used normal humanoid for the faces. Even the Cathar are reasonably in line with what we had (except the eyes, though I personally prefer the PC Cathar to NPC in that)

And i don't play male Togruta. Makes me feel... unbalanced? top heavy?
Demand: Are. We. There. Yet.

Use my referral link for free goodies.