Ahsoka Tano fate?

Asacado

While right, i'll admit I was surprised at first at Anakin having a padawan. Though...to note, the movies just showed the start of the Clone Wars and then the end, so I don't really see the problem that Anakin could have had a padawan during the course of the war and something happen. But in the grand scheme of things of what was going on, there wasn't really any point to bring up Anakin having an apprentice, sure there was no mention of him having one....but at the same time there wasn't any mention that he didn't have one.

Thus leaving it open, to explain in TCW show that he did. The movies are just one part of the SWU, it tells and goes through the points that need to be made the other things can be sorted out in other aspects. You can't just rely on movies, to tell and detail everything otherwise you'd have such long movies. I mean in ESB, you only saw a portion of Luke's training and then he suddenly went to go fight Vader....when infact he actually trained for much longer then just a few days.

Luke's training was assumed to have happened, and you saw the results of it in RotJ. The fact that Anakin's padawan vanished from memory and was never mentioned clearly highlights it as a retcon.

Which leads me to my point that the prequels should someday be remade in light of all the retcons and developments that happened after the films.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luke's training was assumed to have happened, and you saw the results of it in RotJ. The fact that Anakin's padawan vanished from memory and was never mentioned clearly highlights it as a retcon.

Which leads me to my point that the prequels should someday be remade in light of all the retcons and developments that happened after the films.

I was meaning of Luke's training of just in ESB, and the 1st fight with Vader.

I thought she just left the Jedi Order. Went off by herself to contemplate life or something.

SWwiki writes this:

Around 20 BBY, Tano's friend Barriss Offee, who believed the Jedi Order to be evil, and corrupt, and overly belligerent, orchestrated the bombing of the Jedi Temple on Coruscant, killed the bomber, Letta Turmond, and caused the deaths of clone troopers while framing Tano for these crimes. While running away from Republic authorities and Skywalker, who still believed her to be innocent, Tano met her longtime nemesis Asajj Ventress and briefly allied with her, since both were on the run from their masters. Tano was led by Offee, the only Jedi whom she still saw as an ally, into a trap at an abandoned Coruscant warehouse in Coruscant's Undercity, where she was captured by Skywalker's forces. The Jedi High Council then expelled Tano from the Jedi Order and turned her over to the Republic for trial. Tano came very close to a conviction and death sentence, but she was acquitted at the last minute by the forced confession of a captured Offee. While the Council pardoned Tano and offered to bring her back into the Order, Tano refused, and she left the Jedi Temple.

On the encouragement of Tarkin and the senate, the Jedi Council expelled Ahsoka from the Jedi Order, so she could be tried in a military tribunal. Padmé Amidala agreed to represent Tano, while Tarkin represented the prosecution. Just as her verdict was to be delivered, Anakin arrived with the real culprit, Barris Offee. Tano was shocked to learn that her friend had been setting her up. Afterwards, the Council offered to re-instate Tano to the Order. However, Tano, feeling she couldn't trust the Council, or herself, anymore, refused and left the Temple. Anakin followed her and tried to convince her to stay, but she reaffirmed that she needed to go on her own path, stating that she knew that her master understood the feeling of leaving the Jedi.

Or is this all in season 4? Haven't seen them all yet.

• 7 months later...
before the rage feast comes in, i agree with both ventessel and wolfninjajedi in the that ep. 3 was make before ahsoka was even thought of and the movies only showed the begining and the end of the war. i also think that they can re release ep. 3 to where ahsoka is either in it or is mention in the movie.

Dooku kills her. Best thing I can think of that would make sense. That or Grievous.

You could've shortened your answer by "I hate her". ;)

And, besides, I always found it naturally that Anakin's "freighter" Ben Kenobi spoke of was actually the Millennium Falcon ... I never understood why they developed a completely different ship for that ...

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

I disliked her at first but she grew on me and I'm sure we will see her again in the new cartoons series

I really like assajj Ventress too, her character development really picked up near the end of clone wars and she is alive also

Yeah. Because we all know that modified re-releases of Star Wars movies has gone over well in the past. The pre-quels are what they are. Fortunately, Filoni brought some good story-telling back to the franchise in TCW. We also have the JJ Abrams reboot to look forward to (depending on a certain point of view). For that, I'm willing to tolerate some minor lapses in continuity as most large universe IPs have them.

You could've shortened your answer by "I hate her". ;)

And, besides, I always found it naturally that Anakin's "freighter" Ben Kenobi spoke of was actually the Millennium Falcon ... I never understood why they developed a completely different ship for that ...

I've never watched the show, that was pure speculation from my PoV. I don't even know her character well. I'd like to watch the show but I can't seem to find a place to watch it for free and in HD.