why do ya punish me

jaylmay

Ok to start with i know i don't have the best computer and i'm ok with the load screen taking a min. until i can get a new one. But what get me is after waiting through the load screen getting kick for a warzone because i was afk. because it had already started. That get to me. Cause not only do i get kick i end up on the fleet and have to fight loading screen to get back to where i was. NOW THIS IS getting old. is there some thing i could do to let the game know i'm loading or is there something ya are doing to fix this i love pvping it a fun to do. BUt hell i have to be afraid everytime i que. and wounder if it going to already be started and i waste a good couple of min to 5 min return back to planet for the fleet. just try to pvp for nothing plz fix this or at least let me know ya are working on it. It starting to get really really old.

it wasn't the 1 min timer runing out it was being that the pvp had already started and somebody quit then i pop in. so it was just the afk time. i never had a problem if it was a fresh warzone.

Yeah, I had this happen to me twice last weekend - the load screen was 'only' ~15 sec for me, but then a couple seconds to run to the Huttball entry room and finding the door had JUST closed... it was a hilarious 'WTH?' the first time, and still a bit funny the 2nd. But I am glad they're extending the timer a bit, especially if they are going to add a deserter debuff in the future.