Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who wrote the dialogue for the Inquisitor?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Who wrote the dialogue for the Inquisitor?

Vesperr
01.21.2012 , 11:20 AM | #21
I loved female assassins voice acting and line, too bad she becomes more serious later, though occasional "yaaaawn" is always a good thing ^_^
>___<
I used to be a ballcarrier until I got Leg Shot in the knee.
I cant post if my playtime is over? What The Fckk?!

Ashnazg
01.21.2012 , 01:13 PM | #22
Doesn't BH one-liner say something like: "Can you guess what is about to have more bolts than a droid?"

Datu_Solo
01.21.2012 , 04:23 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by CptDangerous View Post
Not all of them are terrible. I have been trying to remember the line he says about death and failure, or death and fools. Driving me mad trying to remember. It was well said and made me feel like a sith...

Anyone remeber what the exact words were????
I think it went something like:
"Death is merely the final failure of the weak."

Any other male Inquisitors wish the voice actor would have interjected more evil, "Mwuhuhahahaaaaa..." laughs at the end of his lines?

If you're going for all Dark Side, Khem Val's the companion to have. He ALWAYS "keeps it Gangsta", and if YOU don't, you get negative affection.

AnubisXy
01.21.2012 , 04:48 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Vesperr View Post
I loved female assassins voice acting and line, too bad she becomes more serious later, though occasional "yaaaawn" is always a good thing ^_^
"Oh! I've always want to meet a real pirate."
"He doesn't use the Force. He just uses... force."

Vlacke
01.21.2012 , 10:10 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by omninull View Post
The Inquisitor's personality is so unlikable half the time, but everyone else surrounding him in his story line are very interesting.

He repeats ridiculous one-liners, makes lame jokes, responds at times like he's an institutionalized slave, then at other times, one dialogue selection later, he pulls a 180 and acts like he's supposed to be a god. Half the time, I don't like anything he says in the available options, and sometimes all three options are basically the same tone. If the Sith Warrior gets anything, it's storyline.

I remember the time he first got his step, he saw it, and ran up to it like a child would....
This is not Palpatine, a master manipulator, or someone who would be an asssassin.
The truth is, female Inquisitor sounds hell of a lot better than male, superb voice acting for me there.

Male Inquisitor is just like you have described him, trust me rolling a female Inquisitor is a class game changer when compared to her male counterpart.

The only huge downside for me there is the lack of option to romance Ashara Zavros

zejaie
01.21.2012 , 10:11 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by omninull View Post
The Inquisitor's personality is so unlikable half the time, but everyone else surrounding him in his story line are very interesting.

He repeats ridiculous one-liners, makes lame jokes, responds at times like he's an institutionalized slave, then at other times, one dialogue selection later, he pulls a 180 and acts like he's supposed to be a god. Half the time, I don't like anything he says in the available options, and sometimes all three options are basically the same tone. If the Sith Warrior gets anything, it's storyline.

I remember the time he first got his step, he saw it, and ran up to it like a child would....
This is not Palpatine, a master manipulator, or someone who would be an asssassin.
My inquisitor is very sensible. Never acts like a child at all. I don't know what your problem is, maybe the choices that you make.
-What should I mentally prepare for as a new healer?
People thinking that you heal them out in spite of any **** they do!

Sylriana
01.21.2012 , 10:12 PM | #27
I've been enjoying my female inquisitor pretty well. Only thing I don't like is that she sounds incredibly sarcastic half the time I want to be serious. Like the way she says "You have my complete, undivided attention".

zejaie
01.21.2012 , 10:18 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by ijii View Post
"Yaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnn"
I love the yawn.
-What should I mentally prepare for as a new healer?
People thinking that you heal them out in spite of any **** they do!

Stevefin
01.21.2012 , 11:19 PM | #29
'I suppose I can lower myself'
'Murder and mayhem await!'
'what does this have to do with me?'

He has some of the blandest lines every, some are pure gold but are too far between

evileeyore
01.22.2012 , 12:26 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Datu_Solo View Post
Any other male Inquisitors wish the voice actor would have interjected more evil, "Mwuhuhahahaaaaa..." laughs at the end of his lines?
I do that myself, no need for the voice actor to have done it...