Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Techblade/Techstaffs for Torian?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Techblade/Techstaffs for Torian?

Zhijn
01.21.2012 , 09:24 PM | #1
Are they non-existen in this game? I havnt had a chance to upgrade Torians weapon since i got him. Nothing being sold on auction, from lvl 1 to 50 & cant even find any vendors who have em for sale. =/

Pretty weird, got all my other guys orange weapons. But the kid is stuck with junk!.

tjume
01.21.2012 , 10:53 PM | #2
Yeah unfortunately they are pretty rare, if you are level 50 you can get a blue one as a reward from the [Heroic 4] Light Out daily quest on Belsavis.
Other than that maybe try to find an Armstech or check the GTN regularly.

Akella
01.22.2012 , 01:47 AM | #3
Pretty sure I saw one drop from HK-47 in False Emporer hard mode, flashpoint on Ilum.
Never argue with a fool, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Humankeg
01.22.2012 , 02:04 AM | #4
Just posted a thread (before seeing this one) about Mako, Skadge, and Torian having no weapon options at end game. Mako needs to used a modable oranage, and Skadge/Torian have absolutely nothing.

I was at least able to secure a lvl 51 modded sniper rifle for Gault from a hardmode. And Blizz can use the same weapons as me. So 2 out of 5 companions that actually have access to decent weapons (purples specifically).

ghetimbo
01.22.2012 , 06:06 AM | #5
You can buy a new techstaff at all the weapons vendors on the planets that you go to after you meet Torian.
The Free City of Lochlainn