Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kaliyo

menacegb
01.21.2012 , 05:13 PM | #11
How do you turn auto cast on & Off ?

Blazer
01.21.2012 , 05:26 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by menacegb View Post
How do you turn auto cast on & Off ?
That's what I was just thinking.

Mikkeos
01.21.2012 , 05:52 PM | #13
Right click the icon.
Next to the companion'S portrait is a little + for opening the companion skill bar.

Sad part: They are going to forget whatever you set up upon riding some elevators and your speeder.

Put the most annoying stuff on a hotkey for quick access. Works for grappling hooks too for that extra interrupt.
Q: So, is there anything at all in the game that mitigates falling damage?
A: elevators

stjobe
01.22.2012 , 05:27 AM | #14
My biggest gripe with Kaliyo is that she's constantly giving me -1 affection just for being a good agent.

Contrast that to e.g Mako, who is such a BH groupie you get +15 on just about every conversation option if you're just being a mercenary.

At the end of Drommund Kaas, me and a BH friend compared affection ratings. He had over 1600 with Mako, I had less than 700 with Kaliyo.

Dalmorn
01.22.2012 , 05:52 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by stjobe View Post
My biggest gripe with Kaliyo is that she's constantly giving me -1 affection just for being a good agent.

Contrast that to e.g Mako, who is such a BH groupie you get +15 on just about every conversation option if you're just being a mercenary.

At the end of Drommund Kaas, me and a BH friend compared affection ratings. He had over 1600 with Mako, I had less than 700 with Kaliyo.
If you play straight DS, you will constantly be getting +15 or more with Kaliyo. With Mako, you basically have to be going LS.
"Daldra" 50 Assassin"Dralvon" 50 Sorcerer
"Dalmar" 50 Powertech "Salvoc" 50 Mercenary
"Dalamross" 50 Operative "Salvar" 50 Marauder
"Salvon" 50 Juggernaught "Blind-Shot" 50 Sniper