Comical

Narkotic

All forums of player vs player are a complete joke and there is nothing Bioware can do about it. There is no balance period, and I am not talking about the current state of sages and sorcerers. There is no balance in general, and there is little to maybe no skill involved. It all depends on what class you pick, because class A can beat class B with no issue because of the games mechanics. For example a Juggernaut vs a mercenary, the juggernaut should always come out on top no matter what that players skill level is, they could be a back peddling, keyboard turning, clicker with one hand and still not suffer any repercussion that would cause them to lose, because their a tank. I could talk about this class vs that class all day, but I am sure most of the people who play this part of the game already know or are to stupid to realize it. But all in all it really saddens me that Star Wars would be represented by this crap game. Where the only place they would fix a bug is if it was to do with the cartel market. But bugs are not the only problem, there is the fact that people can openly cheat and the for mentioned company doesn't care. I myself have hacked in this game. Why? Because it is to easy and when you can just inject the memory and not get caught then why not? And what I thought was really funny was all the xyz teleporters who would go to all the lock boxes and slice them for the credits all the sudden stopped when Bioware nerfed the credit drop in half. I myself am going to stop giving Bioware my money and find something else to take up my free time. I know most of you don't care and only the white knights will reply.

So I was walking to the store one day, and was thinking that I really wanted to buy a Mars bar. The problem was, I only had $1 in my pocket, and thus couldn't afford it. But you know what, I really wanted it, but I wasn't a thief, so I decided to go to my local gym and get a job. For some reason, they hired me without needing a resume, talk about weird business practices, but that's besides the point. Anyway, I worked for 8 hours that day, cleaning equipment, and facilities, making sure things were working, and generally keeping the customers satisfied. Really needing the money, I asked when pay day was (as I had filled out the paperwork). Unfortunately, it had been yesterday, so I would have to wait an additional two weeks time until I could get paid. I sighed, as I really wanted that chocolate bar, but I was patient. Over the next two weeks, I persevered and took to doing my job with the utmost care. I worked in rain or shine; blood, sweat and tears were my ally, it really proved to me, how alive I really felt. Those two weeks empowered me as never before, I had the power to have monetary gain, in exchange for my labour and duties. It was enthralling, I felt unstoppable! Once pay day came around, I was ecstatic. I could finally buy the savory chocolate, hell I could buy a whole bunch of them, if I wanted to. So finally I went to the store, and while I didn't have any cash on me, I was ready to use my debit card. To my horror, their debit machine was down, as well as their ATM. I was devastated! Edited by MasterFeign

All forums of player vs player are a complete joke and there is nothing Bioware can do about it. There is no balance period, and I am not talking about the current state of sages and sorcerers. There is no balance in general, and there is little to maybe no skill involved. It all depends on what class you pick, because class A can beat class B with no issue because of the games mechanics. For example a Juggernaut vs a mercenary, the juggernaut should always come out on top no matter what that players skill level is, they could be a back peddling, keyboard turning, clicker with one hand and still not suffer any repercussion that would cause them to lose, because their a tank. I could talk about this class vs that class all day, but I am sure most of the people who play this part of the game already know or are to stupid to realize it. But all in all it really saddens me that Star Wars would be represented by this crap game. Where the only place they would fix a bug is if it was to do with the cartel market. But bugs are not the only problem, there is the fact that people can openly cheat and the for mentioned company doesn't care. I myself have hacked in this game. Why? Because it is to easy and when you can just inject the memory and not get caught then why not? And what I thought was really funny was all the xyz teleporters who would go to all the lock boxes and slice them for the credits all the sudden stopped when Bioware nerfed the credit drop in half. I myself am going to stop giving Bioware my money and find something else to take up my free time. I know most of you don't care and only the white knights will reply.

1. Best of luck with whatever game you decide to try next

2. Paragraphs would make your arguments a lot easier to understand :)

3. While some classes certainly have advantages over other classes, it is not at all true that skill has nothing to do with it. In fact, just the other day I played against some guild mates of mine on my merc (they were pub side, so I decided to troll them) , and killed their guardian tank twice (3rd time he killed me, he had great timing on that Saber reflect that time... all you mercs know what I'm talking about). And the dude is a decent player no doubt, I'm always happy to queue with him when I'm on pub side.

4. Learn to kite (leap is 10-30m, so 9m is that sweet spot), and not attack when he has dcds up (if you don't know what Saber reflect looks like, find out! It is literally a mercs worst enemy) and knowing what enraged defense looks like is helpful too so you don't boost him back to full health.

4. If you've hacked the game, why didn't you hack it to win pvp?

So I was walking to the store one day, and was thinking that I really wanted to buy a Mars bar. The problem was, I only had $1 in my pocket, and thus couldn't afford it. But you know what, I really wanted it, but I wasn't a thief, so I decided to go to my local gym and get a job. I worked in rain or shine; blood, sweat and tears were my ally, it really proved to me, how alive I really felt.

well, you worked indoors..............................

So I was walking to the store one day, and was thinking that I really wanted to buy a Mars bar. The problem was, I only had $1 in my pocket, and thus couldn't afford it!

Better have been a king sized if it cost more than $1.

So I was walking to the store one day, and was thinking that I really wanted to buy a Mars bar. The problem was, I only had $1 in my pocket, and thus couldn't afford it. But you know what, I really wanted it, but I wasn't a thief, so I decided to go to my local gym and get a job. For some reason, they hired me without needing a resume, talk about weird business practices, but that's besides the point. Anyway, I worked for 8 hours that day, cleaning equipment, and facilities, making sure things were working, and generally keeping the customers satisfied. Really needing the money, I asked when pay day was (as I had filled out the paperwork). Unfortunately, it had been yesterday, so I would have to wait an additional two weeks time until I could get paid. I sighed, as I really wanted that chocolate bar, but I was patient. Over the next two weeks, I persevered and took to doing my job with the utmost care. I worked in rain or shine; blood, sweat and tears were my ally, it really proved to me, how alive I really felt. Those two weeks empowered me as never before, I had the power to have monetary gain, in exchange for my labour and duties. It was enthralling, I felt unstoppable! Once pay day came around, I was ecstatic. I could finally buy the savory chocolate, hell I could buy a whole bunch of them, if I wanted to. So finally I went to the store, and while I didn't have any cash on me, I was ready to use my debit card. To my horror, their debit machine was down, as well as their ATM. I was devastated!

So, what did you do, did you go to a debit machine/bank and get the money then go back to the store? Once you got the candy bar, did you still feel empowered?

Or, did you never get the candy bar, and lost all feelings of empowerment only to go back to feeling useless again? Well? What happened!

I agree. If you do not play a Jugg/Gaurdian - Sorc/Sage, you are in for a bad PvP experience. I am talking about those who que solo or maybe with a one friend. If I que solo with my Arsenal Merc, I am gonna have a bad time. SQUISH. Now, if I added a group, healer, tank, skype, game-plan, basic organized system, then sure maybe will have a good time. However not everyone wants to take the game to that level.

Playing a Jugg/Gaurdian - Sorc/Sage, if you walk away feeling like you got skillz, and brag, and feel good about yourself..... STOP. A monkey can do well playing those classes. It is game mechanics, I agree. I think that's why people who play other classes in WZs get upset, cause they feel that there shouldn't be an ego factor in a system that's dictated by game mechanics and not personal skill.

I find it funny how this game is going down the same destructive path that WoW did with PvP. LOL.

Love my Merc, but I play a Jugg tank (immortal) in WZs, simply because I don't die in 2 shots and can do more dmg than my Merc. I find myself not getting angry anymore, and it's more fun, esp., since I don't have to think or try and can be super lazy, and that makes it even more fun. In a way, the company did me a favor, and allows me to have lazy fun.

LAZY PVP = More fun for me. Roll a Tank in PvP!

All forums of player vs player are a complete joke and there is nothing Bioware can do about it. There is no balance period, and I am not talking about the current state of sages and sorcerers. There is no balance in general, and there is little to maybe no skill involved. It all depends on what class you pick, because class A can beat class B with no issue because of the games mechanics. For example a Juggernaut vs a mercenary, the juggernaut should always come out on top no matter what that players skill level is, they could be a back peddling, keyboard turning, clicker with one hand and still not suffer any repercussion that would cause them to lose, because their a tank.

It's might be a surprise for you, but arsenal merc actually can kill jugg dps 1v1. Jugg should not do mistakes at all to win this fight, and it still not guaranteed.

Edited by DerSchneider

I agree. If you do not play a Jugg/Gaurdian - Sorc/Sage, you are in for a bad PvP experience. I am talking about those who que solo or maybe with a one friend. If I que solo with my Arsenal Merc, I am gonna have a bad time. SQUISH. Now, if I added a group, healer, tank, skype, game-plan, basic organized system, then sure maybe will have a good time. However not everyone wants to take the game to that level.

Playing a Jugg/Gaurdian - Sorc/Sage, if you walk away feeling like you got skillz, and brag, and feel good about yourself..... STOP. A monkey can do well playing those classes. It is game mechanics, I agree. I think that's why people who play other classes in WZs get upset, cause they feel that there shouldn't be an ego factor in a system that's dictated by game mechanics and not personal skill.

I find it funny how this game is going down the same destructive path that WoW did with PvP. LOL.

Love my Merc, but I play a Jugg tank (immortal) in WZs, simply because I don't die in 2 shots and can do more dmg than my Merc. I find myself not getting angry anymore, and it's more fun, esp., since I don't have to think or try and can be super lazy, and that makes it even more fun. In a way, the company did me a favor, and allows me to have lazy fun.

I play every class in just about every spec and do just fine. I may be a bit squishier at times (looking at you, Pyrotech PT) but even on something as nerfed as leth op I still do alright. If you are complaining that nothing but sorc is viable, it is a strictly L2P problem.

I agree with you only on the part about people bragging on those classes. Most good players play all or most classes, and don't brag about it or complain about it. What the good players want is better matchmaking. Most people I see complaining in game (and I assume in the forums, but can't verify like I can in game) have 900-some expertise, and have almost zero awareness of the map/objectives, but they sure have time during the match to type into chat about how crap everyone else is (for not carrying them?).

My problem with sage/sorc and immortal jugs with dps gear isn't the good players that make these classes look really, really good, but the players that pick them up as FOTM because they hear people complaining in the forums or in game about how op they are and expect the game to hand them a victory just because they rolled one with a fresh lvl 60 token.

My sheer guess is that bad players want it, too.

Of course, but there's a subset of players who think all premades and good players are out to stomp everyone like bugs, when at least the good premades and good players actually would prefer more even matches with similarly skilled players. (and of course there's the smaller subset that ruins it for everyone and makes roflstomping their aim, but I don't think anyone is seriously considering their opinions on the matter)

Didn't mean to imply bad players wouldn't want it either :o

Apparently you don't love your merc that much because you resort to fotming. Where is your pride lol?

Also saying you do less damage with your merc than with your jugg tank smells of a l2p issue.

Edited by Kaedusz