Heavy Quadranium Greaves (Orange)

Attoy

I hope this is the right section to ask for. I'm looking for the 'legs armor' in the title. I get the full suit but I miss only this one. Do you know which quest give this reward?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Attoy

• 4 weeks later...

Wauw that is amazing..

I've done all the bonus quests, normal quests, dailies, every HC and i got the boots, gloves, headgear and the chest but not the greaves. I don't get how or why it's like that.

Edited by SixthStorm

I believe i picked them up in the belsavis bonus quest series (you have to finish the class quest to begin). I have the legs and want to get the chest and boots...where can i find them?

I don't think you can get the boots anymore as they where reward from the story on Belsavis when you first got there. Same with the gloves.

The chest is from one of the heroics I believe.

I went through last night a knocked out a few heroics...I now have all the orange pieces except the chest. I didnt find the quest start for Breakthough or Tyrant...so I am hoping that its a reward from one of those...anyone know for certain?

I went through last night a knocked out a few heroics...I now have all the orange pieces except the chest. I didnt find the quest start for Breakthough or Tyrant...so I am hoping that its a reward from one of those...anyone know for certain?

Could you tell which HC gave you the greaves.. if you can remember?

Btw. the HC4 Breakthrough is for Imperials only.

Edited by SixthStorm

I am not sure about the name anymore, but I know for certain the H4 in the northen part of Belsavis grants the chestguard. (It's the H4 where you have to disarm 2 bombs then kill this boss, if that helps. Also, it's not part of the ones you stumble upon while doing the bonus series on Belsavis.)

I myself am also looking for (confirmation of) the greaves as TORhead only returns the Imperial version of the gear. However, I do think I have found a substitute for the greaves. Different name, quite possibly same appearance:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/926532/SWTOR/Screenshot_2012-01-14_00_34_37_556789.jpg

See how the red line of the Heavy Quadranium Boots is continued in the greaves? Also the leg guard parts fit in nicely with the chestpiece colours. especially at the middle pelvis part the colour lines follow those from the top part perfectly (although obscured in the screenie).

You can buy this fully modable pants from the general armor vendor at the initial landing area on Belsavis so give it a try and tell me if these are adequate. :)

I can confirm that the legs are avaiable, I have them on. I dont recall exactly what reward they are from, I do know i got them while unlocking the besalvis bonus series...but whether it was a bonus quest or just some old quest i had that i finished up i dont recall.

I have boots, legs, gloves and helm...just looking for the chest.

I can confirm that the legs are avaiable, I have them on. I dont recall exactly what reward they are from, I do know i got them while unlocking the besalvis bonus series...but whether it was a bonus quest or just some old quest i had that i finished up i dont recall.

I have boots, legs, gloves and helm...just looking for the chest.

Could you perhaps post a screenshot of them so that I may compare the greaves on them to the one I posted? I am quite curious if they look the same and it would probably help a lot of people on here if they do. ^^

Edited by Y-Yorle

Can any1 post a screen of the chestpiece. The little icon on torhead makes it seem quite neat. Wanna see if it worth picking up above my Ven Zallow splash screen armor :)

Here you go:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/926532/SWTOR/swtor%202012-01-18%2003-16-12-861.jpg

I also think that is the same skin as the greaves of the set. They are not however, but if someone could confirm they are the same as the Heavy Quadranium Greaves it would be awesome. :)

I have given up trying to find them. When i asked support if they were obtainable after doing each quest and never got presented with the item (and yes i've done all quests, even the bonus ones and never saw this item) they just dismissed my ticket with the usual "Thanks for reporting" and ignored my question.

I think I've finally come across an NPC with the entire set... sort of. Take a look at this picture:

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p24/Y-Yorle/SWTOR/Heavy-Quadronium-Set.jpg

Seems my white pants and boots aren't part of the set after all. Well, they are apparently but this set looks better! xD

Thanks man ! Doesn't beat the Battelord set though. (I mean cmon :Dhttp://i.imgur.com/qI0dE.jpg) The little pic on torhead made me think it was more in line with a vest-thingy. Like the one we get on Tython... Still kinda sad that Orgus have 1 for like level 30 and we wont get 1 :D

• 4 months later...
None whatsoever sadly enough. However, it's possible to use the new 1.2 "match to chest piece" option, although this does seem to mismatch the pants color scheme wise somewhat (which is most notable in the area near the belt).

I can confirm that the Heavy Quadranium pieces drop from:

Headgear - Jungle Flight [Heroic 2]

Boots - [Area] Prison Scars

Chest - The Tyrant [Heroic 4]

Gloves - Part of the main planetary quest line

I haven't done the bonus series yet, so I'm assuming that's where the greaves (legs) are. Will confirm when I have them.

I can confirm that the Heavy Quadranium pieces drop from:

Headgear - Jungle Flight [Heroic 2]

Boots - [Area] Prison Scars

Chest - The Tyrant [Heroic 4]

Gloves - Part of the main planetary quest line

I haven't done the bonus series yet, so I'm assuming that's where the greaves (legs) are. Will confirm when I have them.

Thanks a lot for this information! I'll be looking forward to finally hearing where the pants drop. xD

Even though in 1.2 "match to chest" was introduce, it seems the wrong colorscheme is used (which you can see mostly at the armor that sticks out underneath the belt). I've been running my Guardian in this armor for like months now, and I really like the worn down look of it as opposed to the Jedi Battlelord set (of which I haven't seen the chestpiece on the GTN for like months).