Lore Fact of the Day

CourtneyWoods

Answer: Cipher, Keeper, Fixer, Watcher, and Minder.

You got it!

Here's your fact of the day. I will be out of the office for the next week, but Tait will be giving you some Lore goodness in my stead.

It cannot be confirmed, but it is likely that Imperial Intelligence had a hand in bringing Mandalore the Lesser to power.

You got it!

Here's your fact of the day. I will be out of the office for the next week, but Tait will be giving you some Lore goodness in my stead.

It cannot be confirmed, but it is likely that Imperial Intelligence had a hand in bringing Mandalore the Lesser to power.

Sneaky Jarheads. :p SIS'll catch 'em...

Courtney is out, so I'm taking over for a few days!

After losing the temple on Coruscant, the Jedi focused their efforts to find lost teachings on Tython, including how to build Lightsabers.

Edited by TaitWatson

After losing the temple on Coruscant, the Jedi focused their efforts to find lost teachings on Tython, including how to build Lightsabers.

*Discovers the Forge on Tython*

"Wait, this is how you're supposed to build lightsabers? We've been doing it wrong for years..."

"This is why we lost the war..."

Edited by Osetto

"Everyone who stands for freedom and equality, who refuses to suffer injustice or tyranny, is welcome to call Coruscant home." - Supreme Chancellor Saresh

Where they can starve in the crime infested squalor of the lower levels.

Makes total sense, she was implanted by the Sith to ruin the Taris restoration project, the Republic being the fools they are then decided to make her Chancellor. Any update now and we'll be getting
:D

You jest but there's actually evidence in the game that support the notion that Janarus "removal" was anything but accidental.

Plus, the fact that Saresh has ties to the GenoHaradan and that they've been covering her back should make everyone's skin crawl; I for one shan't put aside their origins as a Secret Police working for Xim the Despot.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

You jest but there's actually evidence in the game that support the notion that Janarus "removal" was anything but accidental.

Plus, the fact that Saresh has ties to the GenoHaradan and that they've been covering her back should make everyone's skin crawl; I for one shan't put aside their origins as a Secret Police working for Xim the Despot.

Yeah she's probably not a Sith, but a corrupt politician who manipulated herself into power with the intent on repeating the ending to the Great Hyperspace War? Hell yes. I do hope they follow up on those hints.

Yeah she's probably not a Sith, but a corrupt politician who manipulated herself into power with the intent on repeating the ending to the Great Hyperspace War? Hell yes. I do hope they follow up on those hints.

Then we are in accord. :D

* group hug *

Edited by Darth_Wicked

What is this Republic propaganda? Courtney would not approve! :p

Well Courtney isn't here now, is she.

This is Taits territory now! For freedom! For the Republic!

We will never surrender, and we are not alone. The long night is finally ending.

I agree as well.

I've made some assumptions recently on another thread...

http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=7392872&postcount=2

But as I mentioned there, it doesn't really make much sense.

Personally I want to say Ziost for Vaiken Spacedock, but the idea of having a ship called Ziost Shadow in orbit over Ziost just seems... tacky (or at least a little too on-the-nose for my personal taste).

Personally I want to say Ziost for Vaiken Spacedock, but the idea of having a ship called Ziost Shadow in orbit over Ziost just seems... tacky (or at least a little too on-the-nose for my personal taste).

But Ziost is partly an ice world and from orbit, I can't really see anything that remotely looks like a mix between Belsavis and Korriban, which is what Ziost would probably look like in TOR IMHO.

Nonetheless, that would explain why the ship is named like that. :cool:

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Beneath the icy surface of Hoth, there are the remains of a Czerka failed mining initiative.

Good ol' Czerka... Always at the ready to boldly go where no sane person has gone before, providing would be criminals with safe havens throughout the galaxy, after the latter were abandoned following their latest write-off, namely a "project" that went bonkers.

We love you. :cool:

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Beneath the icy surface of Hoth, there are the remains of a Czerka failed mining initiative.

Of course there is - those idiots are freaking every where. They probably disturbed some eldritch horror that's going to go on a galaxy-wide rampage in a year and eat half of Tatooine.

And then the only reason Tatooine shows up in the films is because the Republic used one of their many half-brained "dooms day" weapons to smash a couple of moons together and fix the planet. The Empire in the meantime studies the eldritch horror's remains and finds out that it's useful for both making long-lasting weapon energy cells and tea.